View Poll Results: Which of the three options would you like.
- 107. This poll is closed
You know this game isnt BF3? Right!
Yes. I think everyone knows that. What makes you ask that question?
Originally Posted by vfn4i83
Crap, wish there was a 4° option "5Eleven stop creating uselles topic and polls"
Nothing; nothing at all!
Originally Posted by 5LEvEN
Last edited by vfn4i83; Jun 7 2011 at 02:52.
Originally Posted by jhoson14
I'd love to see something similar to Lock On. Unfortunately I think it's too late for this kind of wishes/suggestion. I guess the dev schedule is already planned and there shouldn't too much time left to integrate this kind of stuff, especially we you realise the amount of time they spend drinking, burying map in the Czech country side or playing darts on a OFP DR copy
You already know the answer to your poll. Everyone in here wants realism. Please just stop with your nonsense.
Thankfully due to ToH the helicopter simulation will be improved.
Right now it has serious flaws like too low lift and too high drag.
id like the heli and plane handling to be kept as is, now its not to easy to master and can be picked up by new players aswell.
BIS should just focus on eliminating small bugs in it and nothing more imo.
Maybe implement TOH controls for TOH owners.
there is already a thread with indebt discussion on this topic:
but they didnt have the poll soo i guess you just had to.
@ vfn4i83 AND jhoson14, i lolled good when i saw your comments.
@OP, you should stop trying to turn Arma3 into a BF or COD type game.
If there would be a poll about:
1: who thinks OP is bad for Arma3 and would want him banned from the game and the forums.
2: he is an upstanding Arma community member wich aims to further improve Arma3 and preserve its main core without going the BF/COD way.
3: he should be hunted down and eliminated.
where do you think the poll would end?
i mean, you have managed to piss off most of the community with your different suggestions, all pointing in the way of COD/BF, exept this one wich kindof has the "suggested" i want realism since its listed first in poll, but we know where you are going with this..
come on, you are the first one ive seen in these forums that actually have been wished dead!
and these forums do support a political thread....
And ofc the "race" card(COD/BF) i s being used against us now, since we dont bother to go into detail time and time again about why we dislike or disapprove on your suggestions.
bottom line is:
* Arma anyVersionNumber should be a military simulator dedicated to the misson, wether usermade or official.
* Some sacrifices is made because of gameplay or limitations, like in flying wich is impacted by both.
* There is and should never be a leveling system unless a mission designer creates it for his mission wich is fine, since its his choise and creation, you can to in your user created missions, just pick up on scripting and get to work, this is the beauty of Arma.
* Having unlockables based on leveling or anything else will also mess up the game in so many ways, weapons provided are decided by mission designer specifically for his mission.
Having javelins for 50 level players as a takistan insurgent would seriously remove all kinds of realism, (back to COD / BF argument, you see why?)
* Having stats would also go against everything Arma series stand for, as they will make people aim for certain goals instead of focusing on achieving the mission in good coop form, and military simulation.
this you can also create for yourself in your own mission if so desired, look at above point.
* Many times i enjoy flying transport heli in MP, and end up after several hours with not a single kill and maybe 1 or no deaths.
maybe even i end up with -1 points on the "I" button stats because i crashed or got shot down.
* If i wanted death stats, id just fire up editor create a mission, SP or MP and script in automated kills, flying, driving, sniping, stealthing, jumping, climbing, swimming, exploding, dying, masturbating, civvi killing, building razing, repairing, refuelling, rearming etc etc etc for my playing unit.., leave it on for the night and next day i would be "ALMIGHTY GOD OF ARMA3"
Only way to control this would be to remove the editor or drastically block the freedom to create whatever kind of mission and scripts you want.
Try putting up a poll if BIS should remove the editor?
I would think that instead of death wishes or threats, you would get actual visitors on your door....
People responding to your threads, may come off as rude or ignorant, but they are just fed up with your responses to logical mature explanations in your previous threads and respond quickly to make sure everyone knows at least where they stand, by posting, "go play BF or CO" or similar.
telling us to read your post again, will not alter the fact that MANY disagrees and generally dislike anyone for seriously suggesting what you do, and why on earth do you asume we havent read OP before responding....