Sign in to follow this  
doonbugie

How to stop this from happening? Hackers?

So... yeah I was playing on my server with 12 others and this guy named J long joined the server, spawned a A10, then once he was called out he somehow hacked a shitton of fog onto the server. How do I stop this? I banned his GUID and his IP geolocates to Kuwait which is strange.

IP: 94.129.213.66:2304 434 GUID: 4bc1d79b2ced39f64d7ff2a85a5a5217

-------

Player #9 J Long (4bc1d79b2ced39f64d7ff2a85a5a5217) has been kicked by BattlEye: Banned

FYI mods are disallowed...

Edited by doonbugie

Your best defense is a good admin team. There really isn't any other way to stop them - the new signature checks are bypassed and other measures like DooACS are ineffective.

If you did a search before posting you would of found at least 30 threads about the same thing. The answers are the same. Sig checking, battle eye, the admin tools ect ect. The most basic is active and experienced admins.

If you did a search before posting you would of found at least 30 threads about the same thing. The answers are the same. Sig checking, battle eye, the admin tools ect ect. The most basic is active and experienced admins.

Okay, but does anybody know how to reverse the fog of death? He basically singlehandedly killed my server just before I banned him via Rcon.

Okay, but does anybody know how to reverse the fog of death? He basically singlehandedly killed my server just before I banned him via Rcon.

Get Loki Lost Keys.

so funny get a hack to counter hacker´s xD

Not a bad idea actually - just sign it yourself and make sure you only give the properly signed version to your most trusted admins.

Not a bad idea actually - just sign it yourself and make sure you only give the properly signed version to your most trusted admins.

i do that a long time ago... i gave each admin a own Keyfile so its easy to see if someone gives it away.