Sign in to follow this  
ffur2007slx2_5

Traffic Transportation System (TTS)

Traffic Transportation System (TTS) - Updated to v1.11

iei2vs_th.png

Description: Hi everyone, I'm hornered to announce the update of my script function-Traffic transportation system (TTS) v1.11, this is a kinda of function which can automatically generate random civilian vehicles at random places on the official maps. The destination of these generated vehicles are randomly selected and they will always move from one place to another, so that means the route of every vehicle is different. The drivers are also randomly selected, further more, player can custom the refresh diameter which means the damaged vehicles will be respawned when it is out of the custom diameter, damaged vehicles will be deleted so you do not need to worry the funnction is cpu-unfriendly. By the way, you also don't need to worry about the traffic jam due to the game engine disadvantage. The function will check the stuttered vehicles and respawn them automatically, so you can always see there will be quite a lot of vehicles moving on the road without worring the number decrease due to combat exhaustion.

Conservation system and T72 turret destorying function now have been combined into this function in this version, v1.10 will be available on Utes, Desert_E, ProvingGround, Shapur, Zarbagad and Takistan (Beta) .Enjoy yourself and any bug reports are welcome, any suggestions or ideas are appreciated. I'll release the updated version every week.

Conversation System: This is the script which is included in TTS, function will be activated once you approach a friendly unit who is releasing, then the conversation will began randomly, you will talk about the latest news happened currently thanks to the conversation system is updated everyday.

Features:

*Endless vehicles drivering on the whole map.

*Random vehicles.

*Random drivers.

*Perfectly combined with official script modules.(Optional)

*No addons, can be used in any missions easily. (for CO users)

*Airport transportaion Sustem.

*function for Desert_E, Proving Grounds, Shapur, Zargabad and Takistan (mid density).

*GTA system (Coming later).

*Up to date conversation system.

*cpu friendly.

*Automatic checking system.

*T72 turret destorying effect.(Optional)Version: v1.00

Changelog:

v1.11

TTS for Takistan (Mid density).

v1.10

TTS for Takistan (Beta)

v1.09

TTS for Zargabad (Mid Density).

Removed unnessary screen texts and SecOps. Pure version, no damage to user scenario editing.

v1.08

Updated: TTS for Shapur (Full).

Updated: Conversation system.

Add: TTS for Zargabad (lite).

v1.06

Add: TTS for ProvingGround.

Add: TTS for Shapur

v1.05

Add: TTS for Desert_E

Add: Conversation system updated

v1.03

Improved: Diary Record.

Add: T72 turret destorying effect added into this system.

v1.02

Add: Function Introduction.

Add: Civil Aircraft respawn system.

v1.01

Add: Air traffic transportation system in daytime on Utes.

Add: Civil aircrafts stop in the airport at night.

How to use it:

download fnc_traffic.rar then unpack it, move the folder fnc_traffic directly to your mission folder. Next reload your mission and put such code into your unit's init bar:

fnc = [50] execVM "fnc_traffic\WCRffsx_fnc_Traffic.sqf";

Download:

http://www.freedrive.com/file/1549860,fnc_traffic.rar

Hope you like it.

Edited by ffur2007slx2_5
Updated to v1.11

So this Script only works on BI made maps? I.e. Takistan, Zargabad, Utes, etc

Or does it also work on custom made maps like Panthera, Fallujah, etc.

Sounds like a very nice script which gives you the feeling of a lively city! I will try it when I get home!

-Bigshot

Thx for your new function :thumbsup:

Put it on our script section at Assault Mission Studio.

download1.png

Traffic Transportation System (TTS) v1.0 by ffur2007slx2_5

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

So this Script only works on BI made maps? I.e. Takistan, Zargabad, Utes, etc

Or does it also work on custom made maps like Panthera, Fallujah, etc.

Sounds like a very nice script which gives you the feeling of a lively city! I will try it when I get home!

-Bigshot

The first version is only available on Utes. And its coming updated version will be available on other official maps.

I'll make it available on other player made popular maps or islands after the whole system is completed.:D

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Thx for your new function :thumbsup:

Put it on our script section at Assault Mission Studio.

download1.png

Traffic Transportation System (TTS) v1.0 by ffur2007slx2_5

Thanks.

I noticed this incorpoartes the official script modules, but which ones? All of them?

I noticed this incorpoartes the official script modules, but which ones? All of them?

Silva, animals, civilians, colors, effect, acm, first aid series, simple first aid, weather, surrending, secop.

Those are the official modules I always use in the mission and they seems to be indispensible part to my mission editing.

v1.03

Improved: Diary Record.

Add: T72 turret destorying effect added into this system.

v1.02

Add: Function Introduction.

Add: Civil Aircraft respawn system.

v1.01

Add: Air traffic transportation system in daytime on Utes.

Add: Civil aircrafts stop in the airport at night.

Function updated to v1.03, you can find several changes via the changelog, sorry that my current process on function developing is a little bit slow and the function is still only available on Utes, but the contents of the function has been extended. Hope you like it. Suggestions and bug reports are welcomed, thx.

Excellent news. Thanks for the update.

I like your scripts :)

Does this work on takistan and zargabad? Needs to have parameters to disable the other modules so its just a traffic system.

Does this work on takistan and zargabad? Needs to have parameters to disable the other modules so its just a traffic system.

Yep it will, and now it's still work in process. TTS for Shapur (Full) will soon be ready.

How does this compare with wolffys MSO ambient stuff ?

Haven't tested MSO yet.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

v1.08

Updated: TTS for Shapur (Full).

Add: TTS for Zargabad (lite).

v1.09

TTS for Zargabad (Mid Density).

Removed unnessary screen texts and SecOps. Pure version, no damage to user scenario editing.

Thanks for the update mate.

Can you please tag all your global variables and function names, like WayPoint => WCRffsx_WayPoint.

You don't have to use preprocessFile before preprocessFileLineNumbers. Drop the preprocessFile lines altogether.

You should note that this is SP only / in MP all traffic is local/different for each player

and it is not started for JIP players at all.

If you don't need the script handle of spawn etc, assign it to a local dummy variable:

fnc = [] spawn Air; => _fnc = [] spawn Air;

You should look into grabbing civilian units and unarmed cars from the config space

dynamically. It will make the system compatible to OA only.

hintSilent is not visible on a dedicated server. Use diag_log instead.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update mate.

Can you please tag all your global variables and function names, like WayPoint => WCRffsx_WayPoint.

You don't have to use preprocessFile before preprocessFileLineNumbers. Drop the preprocessFile lines altogether.

You should note that this is SP only / in MP all traffic is local/different for each player

and it is not started for JIP players at all.

If you don't need the script handle of spawn etc, assign it to a local dummy variable:

fnc = [] spawn Air; => _fnc = [] spawn Air;

You should look into grabbing civilian units and unarmed cars from the config space

dynamically. It will make the system compatible to OA only.

hintSilent is not visible on a dedicated server. Use diag_log instead.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, grabbing from config is a good idea. Perhaps I may not do too much changes on current script but it will be wiser in ArmA3 I guess, lol.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Takistan or some other maps planed? :)

Currently only available for official maps.