Sign in to follow this  
Andreey

Singleplayer campaign "Civil War"

b5efff74f5fct.jpg

Name: Civil War

Game version: Combined Ops (1.59 patch, ACE not supported)

Type: Singleplayer campaign

Game complexity: Average

Side: CDF

Island: Chernarus

Postproduction: Yes (only russian with english subtitles)

Postproduction by users of Arma.At.Ua: zapor94, Omonovets, ruslan1414, PIONEER, Andreey

Intro/Outro: Yes

Scenario by: Andreey, stick

Mapmaker: Andreey

English translator: stick

Testing: stick, Omonovets

AddOns: East Weapon Pack, RH HK416 Pack, T-72B/BA pack, BTR-70, Cargo System 0.6

Download: Campaign (v.1.1)

Story: Chernorus before USMC arrival. Civil war. North part of Chernorus is a combat zone. Player gets the task to help CDF to capture Berezino.

Screens:

9b2dd69e2a7et.jpg

d695f9afa50ct.jpg

f8918c30a9c8t.jpg

Installation: Download all necessary addons. Put files of campaign into the folder "Addons" in the main folder of the game.

Stick: Sorry for the quality of translation. It's really hard to do it. Especially if you have so much to translate. I hope you will understand me. Wish you a good game.

P.S.: Waiting for your comments!

Edited by Andreey

@Andreey

thenks for english version, i like your campaign. :)

To all if you know russian or you dont scary this language in campaigns on Arma At you can find few very good campaigns with cutscens and russian voice acting.

Ps: admins there dont like to much english in post :) oficial site/forum language-russian.

Well, I got two pbo files in your rar.

Dropped both into my campaigns folder..........both do not show up on my list.

Double checked........still, they don't show up. Not sure what the deal is.......

@Kommiekat

One pbo file is postproduction. The other one is campaign. Put them both to the @Addons folder.

@Andreey

Nice!

@tom3kb

There is a special english section on our site. There you can ask questions, make topics and suggest your ideas.

Edited by stickRU

Wth? Turn music off if you don´t like it...

On mission two now, straightforward action so far :D

@Kommiekat

One pbo file is postproduction. The other one is campaign. Put them both to the @Addons folder.

@Andreey

Nice!

@tom3kb

There is a special english section on our site. There you can ask questions, make topics and suggest your ideas.

OK, so, I should make a folder titled "@civil_war" and put another folder within that titled "addons" and then drop the entire folder into my campaigns folder?

OK, so, I should make a folder titled "@civil_war" and put another folder within that titled "addons" and then drop the entire folder into my campaigns folder?

Installation: Put files of campaign into the folder "Addons" in the main folder of the game.

Edited by Andreey

@stickRU

thanks for info about english section i will remember that.

@Kommikat

for now i have only russian version of this campaig but

i have @cyvilwar folder and within i have addons and campaigns. You can put 2 pbo files in @cyvilwar\addons or cvozov.pbo in @cyvilwar\campaigns and cyvil_war.pbo in @cyvilwar\addons it works in this case to :)

Installation: Put files of campaign into the folder "Addons" in the main folder of the game.

Thats not how it should work.....

Thats not how it should work.....

It's a system similar to what BIS did for their missions and campaigns. If you notice, they are not under the "Missions", "MPMissions" and "Campaigns" folders. Instead, they are contained in the missions.pbo, missions_ew.pbo, missions_e.pbo, missions_baf.pbo, missions_pmc.pbo & missions2_pmc.pbo files, all of which are located in the various vanilla addon folders. :)

You are right about that, but I prefer not to put Stuff in my Addons Folder. You forgett that they are there and suddenly you ask yourself where problems come from when you try to join a server or something.

This works too and is the recommended way of adding mods.

butt load of high quality, excellent addon.... which already include in ACE, y not just use ACE????

if i run ur mission with ace do i hav to DL them again? i really would hate to redownload that many addon.

butt load of high quality, excellent addon.... which already include in ACE, y not just use ACE????

if i run ur mission with ace do i hav to DL them again? i really would hate to redownload that many addon.

We have detected several serious problems during the ACE compatible test.

No, you haven't.

Is the way of campaign installation make the game unplayable? Does it affect on the gameplay?

Could you write though one feedback about campaign?

We have detected several serious problems during the ACE compatible test.

What exactly do you mean?

What exactly do you mean?

I mean serious problems in gameplay. Some addons aren't compatible with addons added in ACE. For example: many people complained that with ACE BTR-70 dissappears. Others told us that about the trouble with guns. You could play with ACE, but according to these reports we highly recommend to play without it.

P.S.: Still waiting for your comments!:)

I like this campaign but you know that, i play first the russian version.

Campaign Pluses:

-nice intro, outro and cutscens, i like music in intro.

-good story and missions i like all the tasks.

-full voice acting, now with english text.

-you play as CDF,

-you dont play as american soldier :),

Campaign minuses:

-only 5 missions, maybe little to short but good campaign is allways to short

Great work

I played the first mission with ACE yesterday and did not notice any specific compatibility problems. The only issue I had was that my squad ran out of ammo very, very quickly so we were wiped out time and again. This may be me being a rubbish player though!

I like this campaign but you know that, i play first the russian version.

Campaign Pluses:

-nice intro, outro and cutscens, i like music in intro.

-good story and missions i like all the tasks.

-full voice acting, now with english text.

-you play as CDF,

-you dont play as american soldier :),

Campaign minuses:

-only 5 missions, maybe little to short but good campaign is allways to short

Great work

Thank you!:)

Ps: in menu i use 'campaign' cheat and i see that mission 4 have 4 version and mission 5 have 2 versions so i will play few more times those missions.

Thank you!:)

OK, finally got it to work by making a @civil_war folder and just using my trusty dusty "Dog of War" launcher.

There is one addon that WILL NOT WORK with your campaign:

"smk_anims"

In your first mission at the airport, the team is laying down and resting.

With that addon up there, they WILL NOT stand up and board the helicopter.

This addon is inside @CORE. If anybody is using it, take it out and set it aside for later.

@tom3kb

Andrey planed only one mission! It was big and he decided to divide the mission into the 4 parts! :)

Edited by stickRU