Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

In order to keep this thread as informative as possible , I've added the screenshots and video sections to the list .

Spoiler tags will be added in order to contain the influx of screens and videos will be getting from E3 ;) and beyond .

Also, I removed the NO discussion part , maybe this way this bugger can stay on page 1 and prevent the creation of new threads asking the same thing .

I actually like that HUD. The Blue color is IMHO better than the green one

Where did you find that pic? The original doesn't have the HUD, icons or text.

Here on the forum, posted by one moderator and noticed the difference ;).

Here on the forum, posted by one moderator and noticed the difference ;).

Yarex, I'll need a dev to confirm it before I add it to the list . The pic looks like it was photoshopped .

Can you please link to the moderators post ?

Yarex, I'll need a dev to confirm it before I add it to the list . The pic looks like it was photoshopped .

Can you please link to the moderators post ?

Here you go:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1929394&highlight=KBD0Y.jpg#post1929394

I can't decide whether it is photoshoped or not. Maybe that moderator could answer it.

Edited by yarex

5.56x45mm Penicillin.... cures the headache for sure.

Added volumetric clouds to the list .

About the havoc/ka50 hybrid,doesnt that helicopter got a cargo hold too? In that case its like a havoc/KA 50 Mi 24 hybrid?

About the havoc/ka50 hybrid,doesnt that helicopter got a cargo hold too? In that case its like a havoc/KA 50 Mi 24 hybrid?

I don't think it has one . The space under the engines is to small .

I don't think it has one . The space under the engines is to small .

But if you zoom in it really looks like something like that.

edit, there are a door with windows that are drawn back and it looks like seats.

kavoc.jpg

Red part - is cargo like BH have

Green part - are slide doors like BH have too

I see how you want to see cargo space in there, but those wheels have to be massive. Not to talk about the rest of the helicopters scale.

I see how you want to see cargo space in there, but those wheels have to be massive. Not to talk about the rest of the helicopters scale.

if it's big like Hind , there's no problem at all - anyway it is fictional attack heli so it can have hidden rail gun too :p

another confirmed feature i was able to seek out are different types and Loadouts of the Hydra rocket system.

I would like to add a lot, but I am not alowed to. Lets just say, that You have a weapon against infantry, an AT and an AA on the chopper.

very nice addition

kavoc.jpg

Red part - is cargo like BH have

Green part - are slide doors like BH have too

I don't know about that Robert ... just look at the size of that belly mounted cannon . It's almost the size of the "cargo hold" . If that is a cargo hold, then they went a little overkill with the cannon :p

I don't know about that Robert ... just look at the size of that belly mounted cannon . It's almost the size of the "cargo hold" . If that is a cargo hold, then they went a little overkill with the cannon :p

Keep in that in mind - that cargo is badly seen ,because of angle captured picture

and one more thing - can you tell me other reason to have those slide doors?