Sign in to follow this  
GeneralCarver

Shooting from Vehicles

BI,

I love you guys and your games.

BUt..

would you PLEASE.. PLEASE make it in this game so we can shoot small arms from vehicles? Every position please. And make it so we can shoot rifles from the port hole gunning positions or the turn out positions of APCs. That way we can properly use APCs.

Please. I'm begging you. I will buy 2 copies of your game if you do this. I promise this to you before this community and God.

General

"Physical simulation & improved animationsTake advantage of PhysXâ„¢ supporting the vehicle simulation"

Hopefully so!

I second this post and i swear to buy you guys at BIS 2 cases of beer if you make this happen in A2 or A3.

I would like this to. It can be hard for most vehicles... but when I am sitting in the UH-1Y in ArmA 2 I should easily be able to raise my rifle and shoot out that open door.

But it might require too much work. Hopefully it makes it in though.

this is one of the top feature ever on the wanted list i think. If it's coming in A3, the sales is going to go up to roof.

Yes, this feature would be great. The current system sucks. Play mission like DUWS; You're driving HEMTT, you enter town. Boom! Ambush! Protect yourself! Driver killed, before you jump out and get cover you're dead.