Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Project RACS

That SU = SXC!

nice work there wld427
    "Culpam Poena Premit Comes"

My BI Tour Of Duty
    OFP/OFP:RH/OFP:R/VBS1/ArmA/ArmA:QG/VBS2/ArmAII/ArmAII:OA/ArmAII:BAF/ArmAII:PMC/TOH+HIND/ArmAII:ACR/ArmAIII/VBS3

Mig15bis update 2.1 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12278
    XMS pack for ofp:r - http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8008
    USMC/ADF Radiomen for VBS1 - PM
    AK-74m PSO for VBS1 - PM

ArmAII forever!

Quote Originally Posted by wld427 View Post
    PRACS_fieldhhospital = spelling error its PRACS_fieldhospital
    yeah in your previous release you made the typo in the mod not me in the mission
    but hey one typo in a mod that size is akin to a monkey typing the works of shakespeare while hanging upside down from an old tyre.

I have a question about the CH-46E - when exiting the heli, as you walk out of the ramp. I have taken some damage from this; I think it is because you are "on" the Geo LOD of the heli and you slide off about 3 feet before you can start walking. Is it possible to either move the entry point back a few feet or shorten the end of the ramp in the Geo LOD so you don't suffer this damage?

Without a doubt the CH-46E is my favorite cargo lifter because it hovers more smoothly than anything else!

Hueys are great! I didn't realize their engines were so fragile. They go from green to red really fast!

155mm arty is REALLY nice! Kind of hard to find that spot to get in, but once you do, awesome!

HAWK missile battery is really sweet! When my buddy served in the Army he supported a HAWK battery so it has been a neat thing for him to see those in play. It is really fun to watch the missile track into the target!

Whatever missiles the Su-24 carries is IMPOSSIBLE to spoof from a heli. Every single time we saw a Su-24 we just let it blow us up and respawn... MIG-21 seems to be a *little* easier to spoof but not by much.

OV-1 is a really fun plane to fly - seems able to keep up with whatever else is on the battlefield. I thought it would not perform well in CLAfghan but it managed all the high peaks with no problems at all. If anything it may be over-armed! That's now my 2nd choice behind the A-10 for CAS missions.

Galil rifles tend to kick more than in Real Life. At least more than my RL Galil. Very hard for 2nd shot follow-ups. Maybe it is just me... but it "feels" like it shouldn't kick so much.

Absolutely love the G3's in all flavors. I'd like to see a "Designated Marksman" model with a big-ass 10x scope! Something like this: http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/...x-D9msg902.jpg

CONGRATS to the entire team - one of my favorite mods!

Bug Reports (I did a search and didn't see anything logging these - apologies if they are already bugged:

Sea Knight and Sea Stallion Helis are missing the green right-side running light. Same as what happened on the AH-1.

Huey helis' spotlight is coming from the model's center. Pinzgauer 4x4 missing headlight orbs. So are the new 4x4 APCs. I remember from my BRDM units that this happens if the memory points and/or the light polys are screwed up. I had to delete them then copy/paste from a good model.

Shadow LOD on the new 4x4 AA APC is sticking out of object so the model appears to be always in shadow. Reducing scale on shalow lod to about 97-95% should fix it.

you may have been using the mohawk on evo - we put 4 AGM65E's on it and took off the hellfires cos they dont lock...
    now it's slightly overpowered...

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    Hueys are great! I didn't realize their engines were so fragile. They go from green to red really fast!

155mm arty is REALLY nice! Kind of hard to find that spot to get in, but once you do, awesome!

HAWK missile battery is really sweet! When my buddy served in the Army he supported a HAWK battery so it has been a neat thing for him to see those in play. It is really fun to watch the missile track into the target!
    Glad you enjoy them

Whatever missiles the Su-24 carries is IMPOSSIBLE to spoof from a heli. Every single time we saw a Su-24 we just let it blow us up and respawn... MIG-21 seems to be a *little* easier to spoof but not by much.

Ironically...... they use the exact same missile.............

OV-1 is a really fun plane to fly - seems able to keep up with whatever else is on the battlefield. I thought it would not perform well in CLAfghan but it managed all the high peaks with no problems at all. If anything it may be over-armed! That's now my 2nd choice behind the A-10 for CAS missions.
    Everone seems to love that little plane. The loadout was used by the USMC and the last 7 remaining US Army aicraft during operation desert storm.

Galil rifles tend to kick more than in Real Life. At least more than my RL Galil. Very hard for 2nd shot follow-ups. Maybe it is just me... but it "feels" like it shouldn't kick so much.
    I have several 5.56 galils and golani sporters, as well as a pair of 308 galils. I am well versed in them and i think they are ok. I picked the best possible BIS recoil for them as its not worth it to write a new one.

Absolutely love the G3's in all flavors. I'd like to see a "Designated Marksman" model with a big-ass 10x scope! Something like this: http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/...x-D9msg902.jpg
    Check out the PSG-1

CONGRATS to the entire team - one of my favorite mods!
    Other than a few testers and some friends who help me fix my mistakes...... PRACS is a one man army........just me

Bug Reports (I did a search and didn't see anything logging these - apologies if they are already bugged:

Sea Knight and Sea Stallion Helis are missing the green right-side running light. Same as what happened on the AH-1.

Huey helis' spotlight is coming from the model's center. Pinzgauer 4x4 missing headlight orbs. So are the new 4x4 APCs. I remember from my BRDM units that this happens if the memory points and/or the light polys are screwed up. I had to delete them then copy/paste from a good model.

Shadow LOD on the new 4x4 AA APC is sticking out of object so the model appears to be always in shadow. Reducing scale on shalow lod to about 97-95% should fix it.
    what is a 4x4 APC?
    Dco 1-502INF 101st Airborne (RET)

http://pracs.rkslstudios.info/

Evolution Afghan RACS updated
    http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net...2.clafghan.pbo

NEW - Panthera RACS Evolution
    http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net....Panthera2.pbo
    Requires Panthera 2.61
    http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/mods/@Panthera.rar
    Also best with RUG_DSAI with RUS voices not Arab

Sorry to trod in rather rudely like this, but you did get Franze permission to modify his SU-17/22 yes?

Quote Originally Posted by NodUnit View Post
    Sorry to trod in rather rudely like this, but you did get Franze permission to modify his SU-17/22 yes?

no.....

no...... i will not even entertain the absurdity of that question.
    Last edited by wld427; Mar 12 2012 at 00:48. Reason: tired of dealing with idiots

Franze just told me, my apologies for upsetting you.

If I may give one bit of advice, judging by your response you've been through this before, in future just add a line with the original creator and that you got their permission, nobody will say a word
    Last edited by NodUnit; Mar 12 2012 at 01:15.

Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast