Kotaku - "ArmA III Drives Straight Through My Heart"
Nothing new here, just coverage.
Proud community admin/member of The Tour of Teamrespawn
New walkthrough interview with Jay Crowe on gamestar.de:
and the same one on youtube.com:
E3 Supports video and quick notes on Doupe.cz (in Czech ):
At the end of this video the German guy said they were going to look over the whole island from the air or something? Was that video ever released? Want to see it for myself!
If someone reports an issue/complains about the Alpha etc, replying in the thread "dude it's an alpha" doesn't really help anyone! Point them to the Arma3 Alpha feedback tracker instead please!
Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.
4th Part of the Gamestar.de Playthrough with creative director Jay Crowe
Interview with Dan Musil about A3:
Some of the contents:
- No COOP-Campaign - focus on SP campaign and separate MP scenarios
- GS: "Is the AI finally unable to look through the grass?" D.M.: "Unfortunately there is no progress. It stays like it is."
- There will be a "whole new mod-plattform", but it's not ready yet
- GS: "How did you improve the editor?" D.M.: "We had to shorten some of our ambitious plans for the editor. As we don't have sufficient ressources, we concentrate on improvements of the handling and accessibility of the editor version, compared to the version which is known from Operation Arrowhead."
- There will be a Arma 3-demo sooner or later