Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Arma 3 Officially Announced!

Notorious TINY title gang member colossus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_YNWA View Post
    Just wondering. I've downloaded the free version and gone to install it (after unzipping) and it says it is missing a certain .dll file.
    The readme file says to re-install it and should be fine, but to no avail and instead, has the same issue. I tried a re-download but no.

Any idea?
    I believe you're in the wrong thread. You want to go to the "ARMA 2 & Operation Arrowhead" section for, what I assume is, "ArmA 2 Free" help. More specifically, this thread: ArmA II / OA Installation problems
    If you can, provide the name of the .dll file so we can easier help you. Good luck
    Last edited by colossus; Apr 2 2012 at 02:33.

Ry_YNWA

The ArmA 2 and OA troubleshooting forums are available here.

Please post in the correct forum, and search before posting, or else your post is considered spam.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Rules
    §7) Search before posting
    If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum
    Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839