Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Arma 3 Officially Announced!

Has the interview and demo happened yet? If so where can we read or see this demo?

Apparently the conference starts at 21:00. I assume that's CET. Not sure when BIS demo will be but the conference runs for two hours. Not sure if we'll even see anything from it unless it's from BIS themselves or theres a devout Arma fan there with a camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkey1 View Post
    Apparently the conference starts at 21:00. I assume that's CET. Not sure when BIS demo will be but the conference runs for two hours. Not sure if we'll even see anything from it unless it's from BIS themselves or theres a devout Arma fan there with a camera.
    Oh I see so that's about 10 hours away if you measure it off Prague CZ.

Yeah exactly. It actually sounds like a pretty interesting conference from what I've read. Apparently the theme is about FPS and how games have influenced film over the years. If only I was in CZ right now.

Hi. Third reply (fb) states that there will be no online video stream . So we'll have to wait for some twitter message.

Waiting 4 Arma3 ... I feel like a Child waiting 4 Santa!

Latest Arma

G'day all, I've just discovered Arma and am looking to purchase the game.
    Might sound a bit naive, but what is the latest and greatest version of Arma??

Is it Arma2 or Arma3 (thinking 3, obviously).

But which out of those installments? For example with Arma2, there's 'Combined Operations' and 'Arrowhead' etc....

And where's the best site to download from?

Thanks all for your info.

Click the Banner atop the forums: Sprocket

Combined Ops will give you both Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead (youll want both). If you really want to go nuts -then get ArmaX (all games and expansions combined).
    ~The bearly literate pugilist~
    MP: Black Amish
    3 rules to live by:
    Don't smoke in bed
    Stay away from tatoo'ed women
    Stay outta bushes at night

Spoiler:

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast