New Fallujah 1.2 is on its way to Armaholic servers.

Major changes in this release:

- Fixed support for ArmA2 Vanilla (no OA)

- Fixed (hopefully) the problem with Fallujah double bridge (bridge hopping)

(about this issue: i've made several passes with ATV's and other light vehicles and seems ok. It's an issue related to bridges and seems to be an old well-known problem. I hope this is fixed now)

- Changed the format of map grid (now with 4 digits) for better ACE DAGR and GPS support

- Added support for ambient civilians (Takistan) (ALICE MODULE)

- Fixed runway headings textures that was inverted

- Updated config to provide better coordinates with GPS and ACE DAGR

- Some other small enhancements (a lot of small things...)

• Like 1

by the way... use civilians at your own risk... the city is very big and could become very populated :)

by the way... use civilians at your own risk... the city is very big and could become very populated :)

That's exactly what we want. ;)

Good news :) thanks.

We will shortly get a DL, I'm sure

Congratulations on the release Shezan!

Was STHUD support added?

Did you sign it with v2?

Thanks for another great release!

Would you mind stop renaming the pbo files Shezan? This makes patching basically impossible and requires everytime to download the full files.

Perhaps I fail to see the purpose / use :) Other than making it harder for people to upgrade.

Also you're still signed with v1 signatures, could you sign with v2 please?

Fallujah 1.2 available on SU network; http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/a1e580d2-fd37-11df-bf85-001517bd964c

Full redownload because of changed filenames.

Edited by Sickboy

Thanks for another great release!

Would you mind stop renaming the pbo files Shezan? This makes patching basically impossible and requires everytime to download the full files.

Perhaps I fail to see the purpose / use :) Other than making it harder for people to upgrade.

Also you're still signed with v1 signatures, could you sign with v2 please?

Fallujah 1.2 available on SU network; http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/a1e580d2-fd37-11df-bf85-001517bd964c

Full redownload because of changed filenames.

+1, absolute pain in the arse to redownload the whole thing.

I wasn't aware about the renaming the file would create this kind of trouble... the renaming was made to allow peoples to be "sure" about map version on their PC's (i have this problem, sometimes, so i've applied this "for dummies" approach to the problem :) ). I'm sorry, i'll pay more attention next time to this issue.

About V2 signatures: i don't have created a V2 signature for the whole map, since i don't know if this signature will be compatible with A2 vanilla. I can release a new signature file as soon i've cleared my doubts :)

@FoxHound: Thanks as usual for hosting :)

Hello Shezan!

First thanks for the map and second have a look on my rpt can you fix this in your next update please.

Regards Mike

=====================================================================

== D:\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe

== "D:\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2011/05/04 11:23:18

Current time: 2011/05/16 13:45:02

Version 1.59.79384

Item str_disp_server_control listed twice

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 707, 706, 702

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 706, 705, 702

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 705, 704, 702

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 704, 703, 702

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 721, 722, 720

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 724, 720, 723

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 722, 723, 720

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 724, 725, 720

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:2 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 311, 312, 310

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:2 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 313, 310, 312

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:2 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 299, 298, 300

Warning: fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:2 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 301, 300, 298

Warning: special LOD contains 2nd UV set.

Warnings in fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:roadway

ca\buildings\misc\zidka_branka.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\buildings\tents\fortress_01.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\buildings\tents\fortress_02.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\buildings\tents\mash.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

ca\buildings\tents\pristresek.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\buildings\tents\camo_box.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc\fort_envelopebig.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc2\samsite\powgen_big.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc3\camonet_nato_var1.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc3\wf\wf_bunker.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc3\wf\wf_hesco_10x.p3d: house, config class missing

ca\misc3\wf\wf_hesco_big_10x.p3d: house, config class missing

Fantastic map, but cant see any civis? only heard 1 car driving around

I wasn't aware about the renaming the file would create this kind of trouble... the renaming was made to allow peoples to be "sure" about map version on their PC's (i have this problem, sometimes, so i've applied this "for dummies" approach to the problem :) ). I'm sorry, i'll pay more attention next time to this issue.

About V2 signatures: i don't have created a V2 signature for the whole map, since i don't know if this signature will be compatible with A2 vanilla. I can release a new signature file as soon i've cleared my doubts :)

@FoxHound: Thanks as usual for hosting :)

Doesn't really bother me much. I just delete the old files and install the new ones over. Also, if you want to use OPX buildings, it is permitted by the original author: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3525.

Edited by Laqueesha

Our house to house urban combat will be way more epic with civis everywhere!

fallujah_hou\dum_mesto3_istan.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 721, 722, 720

This is a "non-error" which can be safely ignored, as Suma (I think), and a couple of other Devs have said elsewhere several times... It's just one of the old Arma 1 models whining slightly... ;)

As far as ALICE is concerned, Shezan was kind enough to let me fool around with a pre-release version last night...

After a bit of experimenting with debug markers I was averaging around 15 civs in my immediate (400-500m) area most of the time... More than enough for you to notice them on the streets - but not enough to cause any real noticable slowdowns...

As you move from one big invisible "civ zone" to the next - the old civs go home and despawn and new ones come out to play!

Works fairly well... the only potential issue I can envisage is in MP where there are players in many "civ zones" at once...

We'll see... the facility is there now, so thanks very much to Shezan for that :D! Civilians to hide suicide bombers among at last!

As an added bonus, ALICE being enabled also allows other related stuff to function - like JTD Ambient Traffic... ;)

As with all bulk-autospawning stuff though... be careful... its a BIIG city...

B

Edited by Bushlurker