Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

I'm going to mars !

After a careful few seconds thought I have decided that I wish to commandeer the mission to Mars.

My reasons are:

1.) Kids will learn about me in History class

2.) The world will be my bi*ch

3.) I will become legendary

4.) Hollywood might make a movie about me

5.) I have nothing else planned for tonight

6.) I fancy a change of scenery

7.) Being weightless looks fun

So, I have some room left in my spacecraft, please state your reasons for joining my mission and maybe I will accept you.

You could always claim Mars for Britain and receive knighthood from the Queen, if you get back, that is. wow.gif

why return and get knighthood when you can be the undisputed ruler of Mars? Think of diplomatic,inter-galatic immunity you can enjoy! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could always claim Mars for Britain and receive knighthood from the Queen, if you get back, that is.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!! I always wanted to be knighted. It would be so cool.

9.) Every girl would want to sleep with you.

10.) Nike would give you a shoe deal.

11.) A 20 foot bronze statue of me at JFK Space Center? Yes please!

12.) Honorary doctorates from prestigious universities.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could always claim Mars for Britain and receive knighthood from the Queen, if you get back, that is.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn good idea !

I might just do that.

Yep, would be neat to be in Mars... The Marineris Valley, that dwarfs the Colorado Canyon; the biggest mountain in the solar system, Olympus Vulcan (25+ km high)...

But you are wrong in one thing, chickenhawk. You won't be weightless in Mars, it's a lot bigger than the Moon so you would be pretty unconfortable unless someone designs a extremely light spacesuit.

I know I wont be weightless on mars, but on the trip there...

OK anti, you can come, just remember to pack the flag and the comfort girls.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know I wont be weightless on mars, but on the trip there...

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif i don't feel like spending a year coasting toward Mars in a little spaceship. I think i'll wait till someone makes a fusion powered ship or something to make the trip in a few days.

Did you know that in around 10 to 12 years they will be able to find a planet with life on it!

It is actually pretty easy to understand. For such planet you first need a star such as the sun, and you need a planet that circulates around it. So far they couldnt see those tiny planets cause the suns send off too much light. So they said that the light of those suns should be slightly less when a tiny planet is in front of them and tiny more when the planet, due to circulation, is at the back of the sun! So if there is a planet the light would be more, then less, then more, then less, and this in regular intervals.

Now they look for those stars with planets and filter the light of the planets from that of the star. They think it will take them about a decade to find a green planet!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i don't feel like spending a year coasting toward Mars in a little spaceship. I think i'll wait till someone makes a fusion powered ship or something to make the trip in a few days.<span id='postcolor'>

We can use this.

trab2.jpg