This is a zombie coop mission with specific objectives and one life per character. Equipment and munitions are scarce and the enemy is dangerous and numerous, which promotes tactics, teamwork and good shooting. The zombies are resistant to bullets, and only a headshot is a reliable way to kill them. This part requires you to focus on tactics and fire discipline.
Most of Chernarus has been overrun by zombies. Shortly after the outbreak began, the world was alerted with an emergency transmission and a quarantine was attempted by the CDF, Russia, NATO and hired professionals. The quarantine failed after 22 hours and all surviving units retreated to protect the capital region except for the Russians who have a long border with Chernarus to the north.
You are one of the few survivors left in South Zagoria, the ground zero of the outbreak, and have been waiting for a passing ship or other form of help on the eastern shore in vain. Just a moment ago, you picked up a plea for help over the radio requesting assistance at the Olsha hill radio tower. You must go northwest and investigate.
Chernarus Apocalypse series:
Dawn of the Apocalypse - SP: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12135
Dawn of the Apocalypse - Coop: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15523
Chernarus Apocalypse, part one: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14211
Chernarus Apocalypse, part two: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14632
Chernarus Apocalypse, part three: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15372
- Addon-free but convincing zombies
- Several zombie behavior types
- Player characters have unique equipment and diaries
- Custom healing script with shareable bandages
- Zombies may drop bandages and magazines
- Pistols are accurate
- Selectable friendly fire damage rate
- JIP players start close to the group
- Character gear, bandages and damage are saved in case a player disconnects
- Spectator mode after death
- You can continue the game after dying by picking a new unit slot
- Pacifist or partial stealth run is very hard but possible
Mission and scripts: Celery
Apocalypse series concept: Celery and Zipper5
Voice acting: Rejenorst (www.rejenorst.com)
Music: Thief: Deadly Shadows soundtrack composed by Eric Brosius
Noises and screams: Thief II: The Metal Age and Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
Fog script: Rockhount (original by Yac)
- Arma 2
- Operation Arrowhead
- Army of the Czech Republic DLC: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17321
- The mission has been designed to run without mods but should work fine with most mods
- ACE is accommodated with the removal of its stamina feature
- WARNING: DayZ makes you spawn as a bird because it erases classes used by the rest of the game!
Put the pbo file into your ArmA 2\MPMissions folder.
>Download version 1.5<
OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDE