Sign in to follow this  
Sumrak

Arma 2: Namalsk Crisis

Love Namalsk, first thing to say.

Currently, I'm making a mission built on it and I'm having issues with creating a controlled blowout. I want it to trigger a full-on EMP blowout when my team of Independents reach the northern gate of the A2 complex. Issue is, the site explaining the lines that would cause an EMP blowout don't help. Placing them in a Functions module just gives me a pop-up. usually.

How do you beat awakening in hell mission 5?

Should be some fallen soldiers with gear near the bottom of the stairs, or close to the crashed heli. Move to them at low crawl and take the gear then seek cover in the crashed heli. It will help you deal with the hostiles a bit easier. After that it's bit more straight-forward.

Should be some fallen soldiers with gear near the bottom of the stairs, or close to the crashed heli. Move to them at low crawl and take the gear then seek cover in the crashed heli. It will help you deal with the hostiles a bit easier. After that it's bit more straight-forward.
Thanks Grimwald!

---------- Post added at 01:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

I love the campaign its very creepy though!!

Me and my friend we have a little problem with the campaign Arma 2: Namalsk Crisis. In the 6th mission where we have to get out of Vorkuta and find the transmitting antenna. But we can not leave the building where we started. We have some problems.

First: When I host, I play for Tamika and I see myself lying on the ground , I can not move, respawn - only gear is accessable.

Second: Even though I 'm the host and playing as Alex and my friend as Tamika, I see him (Tamika) lying on the ground , but he can move, shoot. Only, I can't see him - he is invisible to me.

Third: I tried to complete same mission in SP/MP, but the same thing. I see myself lying on the groun , I can not move , neither respawn .

It may have to do with the fact that the previous mission , we got into the building as the first EVR (the EMP storm) appeared. I looked at various videos and all people, who were playing in Co-Op, the EMP storm killed both of them. While I am playing with my friend, it just always kills me and my friend is alive . I do not know if it's cause by it.

And I do not know why in Expansion I have Arma 2: Namalsk Crisis twice. I tried to change it, have allowed both, but nothing changed.

Edited by Your N1ck

I had a great time playing this campaign! Just finished today... The map i one of the best that i saw! Thank you on this... I'm one of those who still like Arma 2 more than Arma 3... ;) I'm truly sorry that no more such great campaigns for such a good game... :(

I've found this mod only now...what I can say...it is so BEATIFUL!!!!!!!!Amazing music and story..I've just started the campaign today :)

Good morning everyone,

I have a noon stupid question, are there 2 different campaings I mean namalsk crisis + shadow of namalsk??

Or is there only 1 campaign?

Hey Sumrak!  Namalsk Crisis is a great Addon to Arma 2 and I hope that you make one for Arma 3, but that aside I need some assistance. I cannot hear the talking over the radio at all all I hear is static and the beeps from each interval ending. Really enjoy your work, Thanks if you can respond to this!

On 7/5/2013 at 9:47 PM, Sumrak said:

Namalsk Crisis

version v1.15.4

(Update 2.4)

Installation:

Extract content of the downloaded archive into your Arma II OA folder and confirm overwrite (if you are using update package).

Launch Arma II OA with -mod=@NC parameter.

Download:

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.4 [any/none to v1.15.4], 709MB, 7z archive

nightstalkers.cz ftp

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.X -> 2.4 [v1.15.x to v1.15.4], 288MB, 7z archive

nightstalkers.cz ftp

Also, more info here http://www.nightstalkers.cz/en_index_nc.php?menu=en_nc_down - download section was redone completely so it will hopefully will be more clear about what you need to download etc. 🙂

Enjoy!

Sumrak,

leader and creator of Namalsk Crisis campaign & Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk modification

sumrak@nightstalkers.czsdf

http://www.nightstalkers.cz

http://twitter.com/#!/Sumr4k

hi Sumrak

according your above statement namalsk FULL BUILD ( no need to update if this is the 1st installation )

Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.4 [any/none to v1.15.4], 709MB, 7z archive

But the download file size is 677 MB NOT 709 MB

are you sure this is the correct file on the server?

I have some problems with some missions not ending like mission 10 , after i found the EVR weapon, the HIND  IS KILLED, THE tunguska is destroyed by Michale and nevertheless the mission do not end.

Same problem I have in AWAKENING FROM HELL, after the AP NEWS regarding the EMP which killed 4723 civilians etc etc, the screen remain BLACK for ever.