Sign in to follow this  
zhekov

mi 24 hind

Hello, how many mision have in OA with Mi 24 hind !! A love this choper !!

Edited by zhekov

In the stock game I don't believe there are any where you fly one. I think there are a few where you might be up against one though. I can think of at least one where I had to fight a hind.

You can create a Hind mission for yourself in 2 minutes in the Editor, let me know if you need help

The hind is included in warfare missions for some factions.

I would also like to have some nice Hind Missions. The Hind is really a Piece of Art.

I remember a mini campaign where you fly a hind, it was called The Serpent. Sadly everythuing was in russian

In Dog of War you could fly Hind. but since enemy have strong AA defense, I usually prefer ground combat

Strong AA-Defences in Dogs of War?

Sure there were a few Shilkas but I only got shot down once and crashlanded. I was able to call in an APC and drive back to HQ to buy a new Hind. You can have lots of fun with the Hind in Dogs of War but it's a warfare mission and not a dedicated Heli mission.

So yes there is a mission in the Harvest Red campaign where you can fly a Hind but there are no Heli missions where you get to fly one.

G'Day mate,

Takistani Peacekeepers

I haven't played this so don't know what it is like but you could always try it and leave feedback for the mission maker and others who may like to try it.

Thanks

Frosty