Sign in to follow this  
JAG201509

New Army

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Australian Defence Force should be put in.. i think most Australians who play ArmA II will agree with me.

I like what your saying, but that would ne no different from Swedish or French or even Danish forces :)

Were lucky the ADF is quite well represented in Arma2

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Somali pirates should be put in.. i think most Somali pirates who play ArmA II will agree with me.

Edited by Laqueesha

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Japanese should be put in.. i think most Japanese who play ArmA II will agree with me.

+1000000 BTW in ArmA II (Not OA) in the editor go to empty, ships and place the Frigatea in the editor (on land so you can inspect) it's an ANZAC Class ship

If BIS don't make an Aussie one (Which they probably won't) we still have AAW and ANZAC Mod

Edited by ArmAriffic

Instead of adding another currently existing army - which would basically only a new set of textures and slightly changed 3D models - it would be more interesting to add some real-future/futurish units (30 years ahead or so).

Such as picture-googeling for "future soldier"... the first ones already give nice impressions.

Hey, i would like to see the Hobbit Army in the next DLC.

Most of the Hobbit players would agree with me.

Seriously...just another thread about DLC and "my personal wish".

We already had 100 of those.

Each player from another country wants his own Army to see in ArmA2.

There is a great ADF mod with capable devs, so why spending money or Bis time to develop a clone?

When i am correct the topic of a new DLC is already known to the public,and there wont be an ADF this time.Maybe next time.

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Royal Netherlands Army should be put in.. i think most Dutch who play ArmA II will agree with me.

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Danish Defence should be put in.. i think most Danes who play ArmA II will agree with me.

My Kitten thinks the next DLC should be a kittenarmy DLC, he thinks the most kittens would agree with him.

I think that in the next DLC the Imperial Force should be put in.. i think most Star Wars fans who play ArmA II will agree with me.

Hey,

I think that in the next DLC the Lego Defence should be put in.. i think most Lego Players who play ArmA II will agree with me.

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the F/A-18 Hornets and some fully kitted Australian Soldiers. ( i know that there are mods for the Australian soldiers but the kit is incorrect)

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the cheezburger and some fully kitted kittehs. ( i know that there are mods for the kittehs but the cheezburger is incorrect)

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the F/A-18 Hornets and some fully kitted Australian Soldiers. ( i know that there are mods for the Australian soldiers but the kit is incorrect)

absolutely becuase the Australian army is the best ever right? every military sim needs it! must ! have !

c'mon man.. the game needs more pirates.

somalipirate.jpg

plus , aus army has silly hats.

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the Lego Special Forces and some fully kitted kittehs. ( i know that there are mods for the kittehs but the Special Forces are incorrect).

Lock that topic....

Edited by Nephris1

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the eyepatches and some fully kitted Somali pirates. ( i know that there are mods for the Somali pirates but the peglegs is incorrect)

Lock dis thredd, pl0x.

yeah, I am aussie, very happy with AAW, got some bugs but getting better and better, I think there should be no more DLC's as since they have been released they have only been a way for the devs to raise money quickly by throwing content at the consumers, initially they are in a fenzy to get it, but once they realise how much there is, they are disappointed.

I dont think some of you guys understand what ArmA is... It is a Military simulator and for the people who have put serious replys i think that they would be good, i mainly want the Home and away cast and some fully kitted Alf Stuarts. ( i know that there are mods for the Home and away but the Alf Stuarts voice is incorrect).

the aussies will get that.

hey, militantsausage

i have the AAW mod and it didnt work to well... and at least your copy of my comment before is funny all the other ones are stupid..

( i know that there are mods for the Home and away but the Alf Stuarts voice is incorrect).

the aussies will get that.

Its a flamin' outrage.

Beret's? What Beret's?

http://www.army.mil/-news/2011/04/01/54202-stetson-hat-to-be-new-army-standard-headgear/index.html?ref=home-headline-title0

Why don't both Americans and Australians agree to disagree, and then agree to both agree that the Israeli's have the funniest headgear? :p

Like the green Berets

http://www.korpscommandotroepen.nl/upload/image/DGB/DGB%20mrt%202000%20baretuitr%207.jpg

http://members.quicknet.nl/wvanbokhorst/plaatjes/uitrusting/baret/alpin.jpg

http://www.hetdepot.com/DSCN3259.JPG

Also Black berets and the red berets and so on we call it here also barets, in our languige its Baretten!

kind regards

Edited by KBourne

The Australians ad War (AAW) mod is as good as anything BIS has produced. The Bushmaster is a work of art. You should check it out.

I have got the AAW mod and i love the Styer's but the Bushmaster is missing the textures