Sign in to follow this  
Choki

Iron Front - Liberation 1944, new WW2 game on A2:OA engine

Iron Front - Liberation 1944 is a game of Bohemia?

Is a New RTS of WW2 Made whit the engine of Arma 2

http://i3.3djuegos.com/juegos/7521/iron_front__liberation_1944/fotos/set/iron_front__liberation_1944-1600676.jpg

http://i3.3djuegos.com/juegos/7521/iron_front__liberation_1944/fotos/set/iron_front__liberation_1944-1600678.jpg

http://i3.3djuegos.com/juegos/7521/iron_front__liberation_1944/fotos/set/iron_front__liberation_1944-1600680.jpg

The German campaign focuses on slowing the advance of the Soviet troops, while the Soviet campaign is all about breaking through the enemy's resistance. However, the player does not have to do all this on foot: Using their computers, tacticians will control tanks, including the famous German battle tank Panzerkampfwagen VI or "Königstiger" and the Russian Stalin tank JS2, or fighter planes such as the Focke Wulf 190 and dive bombers like the Stuka or the Petlyakov PE-2.

Online is where the battle really heats up in "Iron Front – Liberation 1944": Players can either complete missions cooperatively or compete with each other in special multiplayer modes such as "Capture the Flag" or "Attack and Defense". "Iron Front – Liberation 1944" also includes an extensive mission editor, enabling players to intuitively create their own missions and share them with their friends online, thus guaranteeing that there will never be a shortage of new missions.

The same Faces of the Units, Same Anims, Dead anims, Effects... Is ARMA 2 in WW2 :yay: Edited by Choki

maybe BIS offered the guys that did LIB41-45 an offer they can't refuse?

Thats is what I need to Know. Is this from Bis or they sell the Engine

Whatever it is, it looks awesome.

Very nice! :)

- Edit more great shots from Gamershell.com :

Edited by Lennard

Seeing how the Liberation topic was locked I assume those guys took the next step and are working on their own game now?

On the Russian site the translation of the comments tell something like that as well, but its a difficult read. They also mention making their own engine.

Looks amazing! Cant wait to buy that. :)

Didn´t know the russians used tyres from "Good Year" on their "Stalinorgel"... but anyway nice screens and i wished this was an arma expansion.

Didn´t know the russians used tyres from "Good Year" on their "Stalinorgel"... but anyway nice screens and i wished this was an arma expansion.

My guess is the American Lend/Lease program. The truck in the background has USA written on it as well.

You wouldn't want to know what they used in Vietnam then.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

No, either this company bought the use of the ArmA 2 engine, or, well, they stole it.

It looks like most of the content is from LibMod, atleast they look the same.

So does this mean not I44 updates any more? I love that mod :(

Looks good though :)

No, either this company bought the use of the ArmA 2 engine, or, well, they stole it.

Probability of the latter being the case is not above zero.

So does this mean not I44 updates any more? I love that mod :(

Looks good though :)

Lib 44 is different from i44

Oh now shit just got exiting! Seeing what other devs can make with the engine.

Probability of the latter being the case is not above zero.

If it IS LibMod, then that means SARMAT, and we all know their track record, so your statement isn't exactly true.

If it IS LibMod, then that means SARMAT, and we all know their track record, so your statement isn't exactly true.

It's not Sarmat.

Cool!

More money for you guys then yay.

Lib 44 is different from i44

Oh my mistake then :o

Never mind!

Let's wait and see...

Cross fingers that DeepSilver, X1 Software/KochMedia don't ruin the gameplay by making the game "Iron Front - Liberation 1944" too accessible and onesided/"biased".