Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Iron Front - Liberation 1944, new WW2 game on A2:OA engine

Alright then, 6 days remaining we know all that adage "all beginnings are hard" lets refresh our memories with some 2 examples of those "beginnings"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijolI14sXEM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8PQXPOkCc .....chills every time.

We will support you so good as we can, and holding the thumbs for your success.
    Last edited by raptor90; May 18 2012 at 21:26.

the front cover at amazon.uk shows pegi 18 but amazon.de and bis store shows pegi 16?
    multilanguage in all versions?

I preorder in short at ebay, though I don´t need that shitty bonus DVD in german version. Nonetheless surely one of the best things to happen for WW2 enthusiastic gamers and ARMA folks in particular!

We got the Interview up at OFPEC for you guys to view. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfTournesol View Post
    Unless a complete physics change (or an major cell size reduction, which increases lag), trenches won't be usable by AI.
    From evaluating the vid on AWAR YT channel, I´d say the trenches and gunpits are structures similar to houses with set individual positions. So it´s more like bigger "strongpoint" objects and not single trench (parapets) ones, as in i44. That means, one can´t probably place them everywhere on a map, but we´ll see...

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_baron View Post
    We have almost all the ranks from private to colonel presented in the game, everyone with their various insignias, you will be able to note it in the game yourself. Everything is authentic, accurate, with attention to detail. By the way, you can see it by yourself in the "russian" video about the infantry, take a look at the shoulder boards for example, you will be able to note the various ranks.
    Not just that! I think I also noticed you added some "ethnic" faces at least on some russian and german officers/NCOs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV6vnieLjsU&feature=plcp

Watch between 02:26 and 02:50

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
    We got the Interview up at OFPEC for you guys to view. Thanks guys.
    Thanks! Great piece of information. Praise SARMAT (..and BI, X1 off course).

Have they made custom faces for German?

In both campaigns there are some pretty interesting custom faces.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_baron View Post
    In both campaigns there are some pretty interesting custom faces.
    I think such cool custom faces could also appear randomly in self made games from the mission editor?

Quote Originally Posted by Fkymplbo View Post
    I think such cool custom faces could also appear randomly in self made games from the mission editor?
    That's right
    "Iron Front: Liberation 1944"
    AWAR art director

Just wondering... Will the game include a Panzerfaust 60 or 30? I haven't seen them in screenshots or videos so far.

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast