Sign in to follow this  
kocrachon

Last ArmA 2 Domination Download?

Anyone know where I can download the final version of the Chenarussia version of Domination?

Xeno for some restarted reason has removed Domonation from Dev-heaven... dick

SO.... here it is

http://www.4shared.com/file/XdppN8tb/A2_domo.html

Renamed to the correct standard :)

edit: there are 2 versions of domo TvT... left the old one there by mistake, and the new one :)

Thank you good sir, thats exactly what I was looking for.

I can't imagine why Xeno would do something so terrible with the results of his own hard work when faced with such a charming attitude from the community that enjoys it.

Second thought...

Everyone get burnt out.

Edited by 76

Xeno for some restarted reason has removed Domonation from Dev-heaven... dick

SO.... here it is

http://www.4shared.com/file/XdppN8tb/A2_domo.html

Renamed to the correct standard :)

edit: there are 2 versions of domo TvT... left the old one there by mistake, and the new one :)

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

This will not be accepted here. That goes for everyone.

76, go for a sleep or something mate, you need it.

There is no reason to call someone names on here. If xeno wants to remove his work then its entirely up to him, after all he put in all the work...

stuff

Quote where I called someone names mate....

Why can't I have an option?

It is (maybe retarded is not the right word) little brat syndrome then.... because that what I see it as. "its my bat and ball and I'm going home"

There is no reason to call someone names on here. If xeno wants to remove his work then its entirely up to him, after all he put in all the work...

Exactly and I don't see what else there is to discuss.