Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

Urban Patrol Script something wrong or not!

Urban Patrol Script

Version: 2.0.3

Author: Kronzky (www.kronzky.info / kronzky@gmail.com)

I am using this script it works great with all the opfor groups but I switched a few group to use independents and made them friendly to opfor. The indep do not shoot at the opfor but they do not patrol right. The indepen go into combat mode. Is there something in the code of the script that does not allow opfor and indepen to be on the same side!

Maybe download the correct version for your game? The actual version for ArmA2 is 2.1.0, what you have downloaded is the one for ArmA...

Maybe download the correct version for your game? The actual version for ArmA2 is 2.1.0, what you have downloaded is the one for ArmA...

Lol wow thanks kid you are the best. The old script works great can't wait to see how the updated one works. Thanks and great work on the mod looks very good.

Both scripts don't work right if you put indepen units down and make them friends of opfor in the editor. The opfor units will not shoot but go into combat mode and will not patrol right.

I am missing somthing that I need to do to make indepen and opfor units on the same side while using this script.

try at line 226 in ups.sqf

case resistance:

{ _enemies=_enemies+KRON_AllEast+KRON_AllWest; _sharedenemy=2; };

change it to:

case resistance:

{ _enemies=_enemies+KRON_AllWest; _sharedenemy=2; };