Page 1 of 741 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmA 2 site hacked

Master Gunnery Sergeant ArmAriffic's Avatar

ArmA 2 site hacked

MadDogX's wiki will keep you up to date with the whole hunt
    http://armaenigma.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
    Last edited by ArmAriffic; May 17 2011 at 06:08. Reason: Update for those who have not been following
    Spoiler:

Now what the Fuck is that?

EDIT: Wait a minute, Spukayev was the contact guy in OP Harvest Red. You remember, that guy where you had to find some documents in his house and then blow it up.

So I would say, whoever made this
    This is no stupid game! You're dealing with p3R51An 8lacK Hat5 8oy5 and every 42 hours we'll give you something to keep you aware. Keep you wondering. We know you found Spukayev's files back in 2009, and that they bought you a way out of that mess. But that's not everything the old crook had been hiding. The stash is still buried there.
    Has played Arma 2

EDIT: And those pics seem much like chernorus to me (the real world thing)
    http://www.arma2.com/
    Last edited by Tonci87; May 2 2011 at 10:49.
    Teach the AI how to drive. Give us supression effects for AI. Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don┬┤t protect the whole torso. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have. Make every weapon have a collision model so that players prefer to clean houses with their pistol instead of their heavy MG. Introduce auto lowering of the weapon if it collides with the wall. www.Brigade2010.de

Chief Warrant Officer
    LOL.... p8H8.... it sounds so 1337
    Casual ArmA Players it's all about teamwork and fun, join now!

ArmA2 Missions: http://arma2missions.webege.com/

Calling it right now as an ARG.
    My trusty rig!:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by vilas View Post
    previously we had laugh from uber-trees, now they "justify it somehow" making silly explanation "cause falling tree may confuse rabit and seals on beach of south America wont copulate, which will cause natural disaster and overpopulation of carrots and fish "
    Spoiler:

On The End Of A Bottle Of Cider-Somerset - UK
    Or could it be a Bi Quiz again?

How Ppl Treat Me Is Their Path, How I Respond Is Mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Artisanal View Post
    Yet another white-knight who parachuted himself into the thread without using the search function.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ArmAriffic's Avatar
    Author of the Thread
    i'm still blaming Al Qaeda

Looks like BIS is using a creative way to give us info on some new "soon to be announced" project. Yay!

I just wish the arma2.com site wasn't blocked for me right now. Will have to wait a few hours until I get home from work before I can see it.

Gigabyte P67X-UD3-B3 Motherboard | Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.0GHz | NVidia GeForce GTX770 4GB
    16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz RAM | Kingston HyperX SSD | ASUS Xonar D2X
    sound | be Quiet! 700W PSU | Windows 7 x64

LQuest / MercenaryS / Planetside 2

Master Gunnery Sergeant -Martin-'s Avatar
    Anyone interested in going to checkout that hole in the last pic? Maybe there is a special copy of ArmA 2 burried there.

I hope that after 42 hours BIS will announce ArmA 3 or a new expansion or something

I just wish the arma2.com site wasn't blocked for me right now. Will have to wait a few hours until I get home from work before I can see it.
    EDIT: Made a screenie for you:

First Lieutenant CameronMcDonald's Avatar
    Awwwwesome.
    Everyone tempted to post another inane/useless/whogivesatoss topic in the A3 forum - here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Martin- View Post
    EDIT: Made a screenie for you:
    That's very nice of you, but unfortunately pretty much all image hosters are blocked here too - so I can't see that picture either.

Thanks anyway. I'll just have to wait.

EDIT: unless you or someone else would be willing to host it via Google documents or some other HTTPS webspace.

Page 1 of 741 123451151101501 ... LastLast