Sign in to follow this  
OrLoK

I44 Domination 2 Chenarus

Hey mate great work with the domination we run it on our server.

I've been trying to take your GIT script out to use in our Coop Campaign missions, I've put the file in the right folder, Put the line in the init.sqf and also put a marker named center in the editor, What else must I change ?

Thanks.

Edited by FHMathew90

Hi,

I know this is wrong, but if I dare, I'll ask you guys, has there ever been interest for Arma1 I44 domi? I'm on such thing, but starting to feel, if it's possible at all. Maybe it is, if it's possible in arma2 also..?

Hey mate great work with the domination we run it on our server.

I've been trying to take your GIT script out to use in our Coop Campaign missions, I've put the file in the right folder, Put the line in the init.sqf and also put a marker named center in the editor, What else must I change ?

Thanks.

Heya Matthew ~ Did you get any further with this? I'm setting out to do the same to some coop missions.

I have now got a GIT script working in (most) of the missions I need it in (post above), but with an updated 144 Domination now on the circuit, it is a good time to fix my original and ,hopefully the latest version as I do. Not sure what has been causing it; I have been running the Mission with @I44;@CBA;CBA_OA;@CBA_A2 and just lately @ASR_AI, but my player spawns with an M16A4, and the Ammo Boxes at the spawn are also from the modern-era; if I make any changes to the default selection of the lobby parameters???! Anybody got any Ideas?

Cheers Gunter ~ not seen that site before : -)

Your welcome, that site btw I built in October of last year, it has come along way since!

As you can see for yourself I host all I44, IF (Iron Front), & HIP (Hell in the Pacific) missions for the WW2 part of the community.

That's an excellent resource. It will save scanning through a number of other websites to pinpoint which are the new I44/HIP/IF missions, particularly as they do seem in the minority generally ~

Hi,

Nice work on 144 dom,

One question I play this with a friend and we get some AI guys each to help us, but cant figure out how to get the Ai guys to paradrop with us.

cuppa