GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

nice , very very nice Lars and crew,,, is this going to be able to work with US logistics vehicles as well, this will work wonderfully , get with me if your interested...please

All your vehicles require is that the load space of your vehicle is covered with an accurate RoadWay. Then some config entries defining maximum storage areas and maximum load weight. Same goes for cranes. But its all WIP for now and subject to change.

GalComT,

Do you plan to add any helicopters to your Mod (CH53, Bo105, NH90...)?

Thanks,

GalComT,

Do you plan to add any helicopters to your Mod (CH53, Bo105, NH90...)?

Thanks,

list of helicopters which are going to be featured: task-force-141.de/?path=content&contentid=45

When we can especkt a beta/pleyable for armaholic version of German Armed Forces?

I answer becose i can't weit

When we can especkt a beta/pleyable for armaholic version of German Armed Forces?

I answer becose i can't weit

Asking this is a big no no on these forums (pretty sure there is a rule against it).

The only answer you're going to get is "When it's done"

Yes, I realy want now when this addon will be finish. But I don't wont exert pressure on addon-makers. I just be a very impatient person, this addon is a thing witch I really wont get, you must understend it.

P.S Sorry for my English I'm not good in this language

Yep as GossamerSolie said, when its done, however that might sooner then you might think

agrypa

Please don't bump threads asking for news. If the mod maker has any announcements, he will let us know.

ok sorry my curiosity has been contented after post of GalComT I hope you will forgive my

and after this "that might sooner then you might think " I will be weating patient

P.S Sorry for my English

Demo Released

First post edited

Great release!

Also thanks for thinking about your western neighbours ;)

Will the mobile cranes be released with this beta or will they be released later?

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god....

Thank you guys for all the hard work and giving us this wonderfull addon! Downloading right now!

Thank you very much for sending us the release :)

I see you have added the main link to Armaholic on the first post but for many for whom searching is no option/to hard it is easier to post the links to the pages themselves.

News is on the Armaholic homepage.

** topic moved to ARMA 2 & OA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE

Edited by Guest
fixed typo

Great work guys! I nearly choked with my breakfast, then I saw the release of the demo news on Armaholic! :)

hum i see an acre version of your addon can you explain a bit about that version ?

Thanks for kind words, great motivation to keep on working :)

So this time, it only include some vechiles, but no armor, helicopter?

This time its only a few vehicles and no armor and helicopter, as mentioned its a demo of our work, and those 3 vehicles were the ones furthest done so we figured we show them to the public

hum i see an acre version of your addon can you explain a bit about that version ?

ACRE version includes custom vehicle racks for the Mercedes GDs, in preparation for the custom radios which ought to follow at some point

What is the name of the map in the screenshots?

Link, maybe?

Looks nice.

Map is Chernaurus with the summer vegetation pack