-- 1.2.7 stable --
* changed: Updated api version for next ts3 beta (pre12)
* fixed: Base radios would error on respawn. Respawn now with gear scripts should not be broken. Fixes the 'beta bug'
* fixed: Compound attenuation between vehicles would make you not able to scream between hmmvs
* fixed: Atv's inherited cars attenuation. They now do not attenuate
-- 1.2.6 stable --
* added: Game disruption features implemented. Read http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11318#note-10
* added: Jayarma2lib and dsound.dll verbose error reporting (and annoying beeps when your install of them is bad)
* added: Acre now fades in and out in sync with ace wounds; people also cant hear you when you fade out.
* change: Ace combatdeaf now makes ts3 volume fade just like in game volume
* fixed: Ace on-back now works and doesn't cause ctds. It works 100% now
* fixed: Certain scenarios where when you died values didnt get reset correctly
* fixed: Radio's disappearing or not working with certain respawn scripts
* fixed: Performance internal fixes related to death and respawn
* fixed: Xeh postinit timely fashion error
* fixed: Whoever made the bmd/bmp models did not properly name their turned out animations. This is now compensated for by acre.
* fixed: Issue where randomly radio's would stop working until you dropped it and picked it up.
* fixed: Crash/hang issue for windows xp users
* fixed: Ace uncon/deaf would allow you to hear everyone
-- 1.2.5 rc3 --
* changed: Direct volume tweaked slightly for close distances
* fixed: Memory leak concerning ts3 plugin messages
* fixed: Issue where you would stop transmitting on radio with vad if you took a breath
* fixed: Ace earplugs in/out a bunch of times decreased ts3 volume permenently (how the fuck would ssg(hi pelle) even find this bug!??!!?)
* fixed: Apparently ace combat deaf did not make you deaf with acre and no one bothered to tell me. This is not true anymore.
* fixed: Ace wounds overhaul system now supported. Acre now fades with unconciousness fading
-- 1.2.5 rc2 --
* changed: Direct volume attenuation finalized
* fixed: Squawk volumes finalized
* fixed: Error code now reports for duplicate pipe error. Please provide error code in popup
-- 1.2.5 rc1 --
* added: Api function to change what the default replacement for itemradio is
* added: Isspeaking api now works on the local player, you can check if he is speaking and/or on radio
* added: Acre_api_fnc_setradiovolume and acre_api_fnc_getradiovolume for manipulating radio volumes
* changed: Increased timeout times to compensate for low fps disconnects
* changed: Squawks are now spatialized and volume attenuated correctly for your receiving radio
* changed: Picking up a new radio will no longer set it as active if you already have a radio
* fixed: Squawks would sometimes not hit for squawk on or off of a remote transmission
* fixed: You could not hear other players talk on radio or direct while you were talking (when on same freq)
* fixed: Robot voices / static when you are dead and waiting to respawn and players are far away from you
* fixed: Api spectator flag wasnt being respected.
* fixed: Picking up a radio would not set your active radio correctly
--- 1.2.4 ---
* fixed: Issue where radio transmissions would not be recieved
* fixed: Mppt spatialization now does not lag
--- 1.2.3 ---
* added: Multi-ptt system re-enabled and fixed
- still uses the userconfig pttalternative configurations. Defaulted to shift+ctrl+1/2/3
- known issue: When receiving a mppt transmission, spatialization currently lags ~20ms
* added: Ptt key modifers are now respected in ts3 (you can now use shift/ctrt/alt combinations in userconfig)
* changed: Direct volume re-worked to a scaled down inverse-square
* fixed: Spatializing radio is now 100% to your left or right ear.
* fixed: Misc. Hang fixes
* fixed: Prc-343 ch8 & ch9 were the same frequency
* fixed: Load/unload acre & mission-end bug's hopefully fixed
* fixed: The "beta-man bug" is officially destroyed. Beta can now play with us. Rejoice!
* fixed: Mitigated "cut out" mid-sentance bug
* fixed: Issue where sometimes you couldn't use/hear radio transmissions after respawns
* fixed: Hang at the end of a mission or on disconnect fixed
* fixed: Lower/raise headset now appears in *all* vehicles
* fixed: Fixed a memory leak causing ts3 to peak at ~150mb memory usage
-- 1.2.2 --
* fixed: Fuckup release fix
* fixed: Ts3 now resets correctly at end of a map
* fixed: Random muting is now gone again. Woops. Sorry guys. I suck
* fixed: Hanging at mission reset fixed
* fixed: Load/unload plugin wasnt working
-- 1.2.1 --
* changed: 3d attenuation was too quiet. Its now been turned up
* changed: Radio volume was too quiet. Its now been turned up
* fixed: Squawks on's should now only happen for channels your actually listening to
* fixed: Dead channel caused global voices and robot voices
* fixed: (asthetic) sometimes you would be muting yourself in teamspeak.
* fixed: Sometimes at the end of game random muting would occur. This should be fixed
* fixed: You could not hear a person on direct talking on a different radio frequency.
* fixed: Version mismatch popup should now not happen
* fixed: Ts3 would hang if you had internet connectivity issues
-- 1.2 --
* added: New hand-held radio, the an/prc-152 (by steffen frandsen, thanks!)
* added: Debug version of acre with a debug dialog. May/may not be released public
* changed and wtf: Full and complete plugin overhaul in expectancy of new ts3
- new ts3 is probably going to suck ass, so we expanded support with b36
- approximately a 70% code re-write for stability and design
- new distortion engine (complete overhaul)
- new, flexible internals allows for faster and stable feature dev in future
- this code is epic. Should be much, much, much more stable
* changed: Left/right ear radios should now be louder
* removed: Multi-ptt has been disabled again until it can be re-worked
* fixed: Due to plugin re-write, death muting and jip muting should be much more stable
* fixed: No more 15-second reset timer
* fixed: If your radio volume is 0, you just hear a person on direct
* fixed: You can now raise/lower your headset in a vehicle
* fixed: Wheeled apc's had incorrect attenuation class
* fixed: Clientside cba post-init warning
* fixed: Dropping radios would not actually make the radio go away 100%
* fixed: Switching the 117f to 'off' would cause wierd results
* finally! Actually fixed the ts3 permission issue. No longer have to run as admin. Swear to god.
* fixed: Inconsistenty in prc-117f volume display
* added: Integrated prc-343 volume knob images, thanks gmt2001!