Thank you for your support !!

Here some WIP Pictures about Fiat Rivelli 1914 MG and a Renault AG 1910 before texturing stage:

Fiat_Rivelli_modello_1914%2Bcopy.jpg

Renault_AG_1910.jpg

Really awesome guys!

Can't wait updaste release date...

(Please ask help to some good filmmaker for a next release presentation demo)

Please ask help to some good filmmaker for a next release presentation demo

Yes we try to do better movie for the next release than the first :)

Some pictures of the Renault AG 1910 Ingame, It come in 3 colors: Red,Green and blue, and can carry 4 plus 1 driver. It has custom Engine sound.

arma2OA%2B2014-11-27%2B23-37-00-763.jpg

taxi%2Bde%2Bla%2Bmarne.jpg

taxi%2Bde%2Bla%2Bmarne2.jpg

Loving those pics, drive in the country..

Great work. :)

About the future movie demo maker I forgot Von Kundernerg, he did some of the best A2 OA movies ever made.

Look for example some CWR2 stuff...

I'm asking the community for help on this project, we have so much content that just needs UV wrapped and textured but I am not so good at it. We could have these in game by next week if someone was to join our team who is a modeller/texturer

MkIV tank

Schneider Ca-1 (french tank)

Ehrhardt E-V/4 armored car

Nieuport 17

Early french machine gun

Barge balloon

Bristol M1C plane

I'm asking you to please spread the word if you know anybody with experience who would like to help out a mod which isn't built on promises but instead has an actual release already out

You may also notice some of our stuff looks dated this is usually down to lack of normal maps etc on the models which is just a lot of work for such a small team and it is hard to get the motivation

Yes, I and Andrew have both tried and continue to try to learn these skills but as it is right now Eaglke is the only one who can do it for all our models and continues to, until I and Andrew nail it or we get help the work falls on Eaglke and with his RL plus his own models the request and need for him to do them all is far too much, as andrew said we could really use the help even one more member would benefit us largely.

In regards to my last post we have had somebody who has been in the ArmA modding scene for a long time kindly come forward and volunteer to help, Von Knudenberg, who you may know from unsung among other mods has gotten straight into it and UVW wrapped the Erhardt and began on a texture, as you can see this work in progress has been done to a very high standard which is great news

http://i.imgur.com/6bquEFs.png (750 kB)

Beautifull work !!! :)

Edited by eaglke

Thank you, men.

Here's a sneak peek at the Ehrhardt in action, so to speak.

8494_thumb_bis_d25e77550e5d0d61.jpg

And another one from the queue. Work in progress of course.

8494_thumb_bis_047f026ea12b0ad6.jpg

Wooww.. Very high quality works !!!! :)

Edited by eaglke

OMG yes, can't wait for my exams to be done so I can get back to my own work :)

Here is the latest Moddb post, I am going to start sharing moddb posts here as well. Until of course I find a better way of doing it, I could always post it here but like this link there is always the fear after a few responses if any, that new comers will not be able to find it in the sea of pages or comments, anyway gonna try it this way and think of a better way aside from my twitter and the mods facebook page.

By the way sense the twitter and fb page may not be know here are their links.

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/TankGun

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Over-The-Top/153300454734737

Article:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-mod-arma-2/news/merry-christmas-and-a-very-late-armistice

Merry christmas to all !!! :). Not so much work on the mod during these winter holidays, but a few screen of a race car. yes isn't a deadly weapon, but this car won the the french Grand Prix during the year 1914 few days before the begining of the the great war. this car had 115 hp and can reach the speed of 180 km/h. (100 years ago)

mercedes_1914%2Bcopy.png