While managing our active community at www.pzgrenbtl417.eu i had to edit our "squad.xml" about once a week. Not that much work you may think, but some sort of annoying and error-prone...
So i decided to write a small web-based tool and as i found it somewhat useful to me i like to donate it to the community under the GPL3 licence.
Remark: To show your "squad.xml" on a website you'll need a DTD and XLS file too. Look here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/squad.xml
Minor fix. Download file updated.
Added: non-ASCII characters in textfields will be deleted to keep XML strict
Changed: New download URL
- Add UTF-8 support
- Removed "Auto-removes all non-ASCII characters"
- Readme.txt adopted