Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Reinforcements update 1.59 is getting closer!
Bohemia Interactive releases an update for its military simulator Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Reinforcements today.
Prague, Czech Republic 31st of March - As a continuous support of its titles, dedicated community and customers, Bohemia Interactive, the award winning independent developer, is pleased to announce the release of the latest Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead´s and Reinforcements update: version 1.59, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from the Arma 2 military simulator line up! Amongst the variety of tweaks and fixes detailed in the attached readme file, this update also bring the following improvements:
- Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
- Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
- Enhanced vegetation rendering
- Improved commanding interface
- Several MP security fixes
during mission loading.
- Su-34 crashed after take-off when player was a gunner
- Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
- Regular check no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts
- Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
- FPS in some scenes when looking through a scope into forest.
- Quick commanding menu now allows the ordering of multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
- Faster Signature checks server side.
- Only the first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
- Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps
This new update is available for immediate download from the project´s homepage www.arma2.com
Arma 2: Reinforcements will be available soon! Check out the project´s homepage and learn more about Arma 2: Reinforcements - a massive standalone expansion pack with British Armed Forces and Private Military Company now on DVD.
Arma 2: Reinforcements will be deployed exclusively for PC in April 2011. It will be available for EUR 29.99
To get the latest Intel and learn more about Arma 2 projects please visit www.arma2.com
Track us on the web and social networks and be the first to know:
- YouTube: arma2official
- Twitter: bohemiaInteract
- Facebook: arma2official