Sign in to follow this  
SSgt Decker

Can't Wait!

Does anybody remember an OLD pc heli sim called Search & Rescue? LOL that was the last heli sim I played, hopefully this game will have some search & rescue type missions, or at least let us be able to make one... :cool:

Yep, I remember that game, it was great fun. It would be awsome to be able to play such kind of missions in ToH. I am really liking the idea of BIS of making this game.

This seems a bit far even for an April Fools joke. I seriously hope they make this, it's an excellent concept.

I am really liking the idea of BIS of making this game.

I agree, its not often you see a good heli sim. Arma does a great job with them and I love flying. This gives BI an opportunity to really polish and get that part of the game & engine down, which will hopefully carry on to Arma 3. Only BI can pull this type of game off btw... :D

What I would say right now, is that you can still land, get out your chopper and take a stroll around. In fact, some of our scenarios demand it! While our terrain is optimised for flying choppers, we’re yet to see a helicopter game with our level of overall visual fidelity in the environment.

It takes place in the armaverse and there'll be conflict. This is going to be awesome.

It takes place in the armaverse and there'll be conflict. This is going to be awesome.

You are going about your day flying your new chopper in Seattle...

Then suddenly the Chinese invade! You must evacuate wounded national guard soldiers!

Oh no! They don't have a pilot for that AH-64! Guess you need to take over. :D

You are going about your day flying your new chopper in Seattle...

Then suddenly the Chinese invade! You must evacuate wounded national guard soldiers!

Oh no! They don't have a pilot for that AH-64! Guess you need to take over. :D

Haha, nah I was thinking more in terms of:

You take on a crop spraying job in Chernarus. Insurgency breaks out and you have to fly relief missions across the region while maintaining a low profile... I can see a lot of cameo appearances cropping up.

Or:

Flying oil prospectors around Takistan. Ferrying plain-clothes CIA/SpecOps across the region. Utes annual helicopter race...

Edited by Daniel

You're an Pilot in Seattle and on the news you hear about this country called Chernarus that's in war with Takistan and Russia. You drink your coffee and go on with you day.:rolleyes: