Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

Road problem

I have some problems placing roads on my map:

AI don't use roads, AI don't use my bridge and I tryed to use some P3D but visitor gives me an error:

"Object doesn't follow requirements for road object. (Are there all named points present?)"

Here P3D names:

runway_poj_L1.p3d

runway_poj_L1_end.p3d

runway_poj_L2.p3d

runway_poj_L2_end.p3d

runway_poj_T1.p3d

runway_poj_T2.p3d

I followed Allie's tutorial and i put in my P:\CA\Road2 folder only:

bridge, dam, data and config.cpp

If you search for that error I think you will find that your road sections in Roads2 are missing the mlods that they need to fix all those problems. Unfortunately the only way (I know of) to restore the missing mlods is to reinstall the BIS tools.

AI have *always* had problems with bridges... they don't like them. You find a solution for that, let me know too ;)

No way! I re-installed BI Drivers three times and i used Mikero's Arma2P Tool to setup my P:\ca folder...

No way! I re-installed BI Drivers three times and i used Mikero's Arma2P Tool to setup my P:\ca folder...

Ever wonder why the BIS tools directory *includes* a roads and roads2 folder already? Now you know why. Tamper with those and you loose the mlods...

Guess what (the older versions anyway) arma2p does? I think Mikero fixed that in this most recent version (a week old?)

EDIT -- Doh! I notice you are trying to set down runway sections as road networks? That's what that error would imply anyway. Just set them down as regular objects. You are likely still missing the mlods IF you are using an older version of armap2.

Edited by Oktyabr

Ok! One fixed :)

But still AI don't use the roads and bridge...