Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: FDFmod 1.0

A breaking news. Congrats!

And, nice one with the torrent guys

I'll be seeding for sure
    Last edited by Grub; Mar 21 2011 at 05:56.
    Don't mention the war..... I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right...
    -Basil Fawlty

More than unexpected release to me. The greatest OFP mod made it to ArmA2. Thx a lot guys!

Hyvä Juttu! Kiitos paljon

Long awaited mod, thank you very plenty!
    \"Det är bara att placera den ena foten framför den andra och upprepa det tills man har kommit fram\"
    Ltn Vuorensola

Master Gunnery Sergeant Nikiforos's Avatar
    Thank you very much great stuff

I tried really hard to shoot things with Apilas but I always missed, but then I realised rockets have no ballistics. They just fly straight, just like in Arma 2. Not really happy with that. Also no backblasts.

Jaeger platoon attack single mission bugged, I managed to secure the railroad but mission never ended.

I do love new units and familiar weapons, but I guess I hoped more than just units and missions especially when there's the ACE mod. Gonna try to run FDF+ACE, hope it works

edit: and it works. This is awesome!
    Last edited by pAuthority; Mar 21 2011 at 07:43.

I hate this release.. in all areas it make the SFP look like shit, textures, models, quality, (I LOVE THE WINDOWS! ), so what am I gonna do now? quit? Damn you fdf
    My streaming Perhaps catch me working on some addons.
    http://www.anrop.se Swedish ArmA community.

Quote Originally Posted by pAuthority View Post
    edit: and it works. This is awesome!
    Tried it quickly myself and it seemed to work but I guess its not 100% functionality? Anyone with more insight that can confirm/deny?

At least 66 KES 88 worked right away with ACE configuration, sight adjustment and backblast.. altough empty weapon on the ground changed into M136 :P There may be other bugs as well but so far it seems to work nicely. Tank damage model propably doesn't work on FDF vehicles.
    edit: all disposable weapons seem to revert to M136 after firing, ACE's fault. I guess I'll just have to get used to those arcade bazookas then.
    Last edited by pAuthority; Mar 21 2011 at 08:14.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast