this day is getting better and better, isla duala, bb merc and now FDF it looks like christmas :) :)

Downloading now! Can't wait to fly in the F18! :D

Abs

Just tested and I have to say that the quality is outstanding! FDF on top as always. Only have a gripe with no afterburner on the F18 :) makes it a little hard to maneuver, as the plane stalls almost imediatelly.

Are the FDF listed under BLUFOR or Independent? I would like another BLUFOR only faction :)

Brilliant many thanks chaps

Thanks Norsu :smile_o:

ArmA2Base.de Mirror:

FDFmod 1.0

required

ArmA 2: Combined Operations (ArmA 2 und Operation Arrowhead)

Kind regards

Miller

Been playing the campaign for couple hours now and love it, the voices are fantastic as well feel really immersed. Once again great work all round.

Kiitos paljon!

I did not expect the release coming so soon. Cannot wait to install to end, so i can try the Campaign,Hornet and Leopard 2A4.

Are the FDF listed under BLUFOR or Independent? I would like another BLUFOR only faction :)
In OFP and ArmA They were in Independent, i think they are too in ArmA 2.

if you download via torrent, dont forget to seed, its really slow

EDIT: Just downloaded and tested, OMFG I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Edited by ArmAriffic

Youtube film which I made some time ago. Uses FDFmod units and podagorsk.

Fanmade trailer I would say :)

And of course, thanks fdfmod team, once again!

And, nice one with the torrent guys :D

I'll be seeding for sure

Edited by Grub

More than unexpected release to me. The greatest OFP mod made it to ArmA2. Thx a lot guys!

Hyvä Juttu! Kiitos paljon :D

Long awaited mod, thank you very plenty!

I tried really hard to shoot things with Apilas but I always missed, but then I realised rockets have no ballistics. They just fly straight, just like in Arma 2. Not really happy with that. Also no backblasts.

Jaeger platoon attack single mission bugged, I managed to secure the railroad but mission never ended.

I do love new units and familiar weapons, but I guess I hoped more than just units and missions especially when there's the ACE mod. Gonna try to run FDF+ACE, hope it works :)

edit: and it works. This is awesome!

Edited by pAuthority

I hate this release.. in all areas it make the SFP look like shit, textures, models, quality, (I LOVE THE WINDOWS! ), so what am I gonna do now? quit? Damn you fdf :p

edit: and it works. This is awesome!

Tried it quickly myself and it seemed to work but I guess its not 100% functionality? Anyone with more insight that can confirm/deny?

At least 66 KES 88 worked right away with ACE configuration, sight adjustment and backblast.. altough empty weapon on the ground changed into M136 :P There may be other bugs as well but so far it seems to work nicely. Tank damage model propably doesn't work on FDF vehicles.

edit: all disposable weapons seem to revert to M136 after firing, ACE's fault. I guess I'll just have to get used to those arcade bazookas then.

Edited by pAuthority