Sign in to follow this  
-UF-

Dynamic Missions

Hi All, in my opinion dynamic missions are the gold standard. No one know EXACTLY what to expect. The stock single player combat scenario is awesome but cannot be played coop. Cipher missions are excellent but have limitations and should be expanded. At the very least I am hoping that there is a thread or sticky that lists the current dynamic missions available. I wills start with my limited knowledge.

EDIT: I AM NOW ADDING FEEDBACK FROM THE COMMUNITY INTO THIS FIRST POST SO IT WILL ACT AS A RUNNING LIST. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE AN ERROR. CHEERS.

COOP

1. Cipher Vanilla and OA

2. MCC Sandbox

3. Cobalt File

Singe Player

1. Stock Combat Scenario (My Missions)

2. Cipher Vanilla and OA

3. Flashpoint Chernarus

4. Flashpoint Takistan

5. MCC Sandbox

Can anyone else add to this list?

Edited by -UF-

SigintArmA thanks for the heads up. Can a forum admin move the topic to the correct thread? Sorry for the mis-post.

On condition that you like the kind of gameplay they provide.

Domination, Evolution, Insurgency etc are dynamic missions in a persistent world.

Is anyone aware if there are any missions for Arma 2 that are like Abandoned Armies for OFP or similar, SP missions, but totally random and dynamic, ya get my drift aye?

Flashpoint: Chernarus and Flashpoint: Takistan by thomsonb.

Excellent thanks. I have added your entries into the first post.

Edited by -UF-

-UF-

The missions are called "Flashpoint Chernarus" and "Flashpoint Takistan"; they are not 3 seperate missions. Please alter the first post to reflect this.

-UF-

The missions are called "Flashpoint Chernarus" and "Flashpoint Takistan"; they are not 3 seperate missions. Please alter the first post to reflect this.

They're not COOP either :( but we wish they were

Done and done! Hopefully this wil help people find dynamic missions and perhaps encourage the creation of more coop dynamic missions.

I beleive one that is modeled after the Single PLayer Stock Combat Scenario would be excellent. You are radioed missions and can choose to accept or deny.

Well, generally anything "multiplayer" can be played alone as well, it simply won't always work if you try run it as a single player scenario. Simply hosting a server and playing on your own will work for any coop mission, as long as the mission mechanics don't specifically require coop (aka too many enemies for 1 player, or requirement of multiple roles to succeed in the mission).