anguis

TacOps Server

Why do you always have time when I work? :butbut:

Why do you always have time when I work? :butbut:

You shouldn't be working on a Sunday...

Why do I keep missing these things! I keep getting so distracted. >_<

We should probably make an official announcement and a time for the next coop, at least a week ahead. Seems there is a bit of interest and we could get a team together for a coop.

March 22 through March 25 are wide open for me - any thoughts on making that weekend (among others) work?

I just wanna be able to blow up tanks with Javelins along side some friends and then get overwhelmed by tons of Russian infantry! :P Seriously, though....fun times, fun times. Technically, any time is open for me, unless I am otherwise AFK or....distracted.

Edited by Revan9190

So what? Where is that dammed Assuie? :) Hiding?.... You can run, but you can't hide :P

As you probably can see, I got a new gfx by now, ready for fight (after a pub visit), sober playing with Marto ain't the clue. Sorry Ang, you are the sober one, fun playing with ;)

OK, off to the bar, just in case Marto appear :cool:

Anguis, I think

i am away with work weekend 24 March... will check. But I might drop in today see if anyone is online.

OL - I heard that if you OC your new card that you can keep it cool by pouring a few drops of wodka on it.... kind of like lubrication...

Hi, guys!

The server's back up (I think it was a wifi issue - it seems there's a limit to how many devices are allowed to access the network here). I won't be on tonight - Daylight Savings Time kicks in and I have to teach, tomorrow morning, so it's off to bed early, for me.

Marto, Overlord, et al., I'm sure we can find some time. The next three weekends actually are looking good (with the middle one looking best, for me) - we'll work it out!

@ Variable - re. the pictures, I know what you mean!

Later!

Anguis

Hi, guys!

The server's back up (I think it was a wifi issue - it seems there's a limit to how many devices are allowed to access the network here).

Anguis, if you would like to allow more devices, you should be able to do that through your router settings.

Oh, so that's why OFPWatch wasn't showing it up? I see. Figured something like that happened.

OL - I heard that if you OC your new card that you can keep it cool by pouring a few drops of wodka on it.... kind of like lubrication...

BAH, and how can I trust you with your typos? :p

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi, folks,

I'll be up for some playing the next few days (basically the next four nights, CST) - what looks good for you all?

Anguis

How about tonight?

:)

Sounds good - I'll be there!

Could you please specify the time (GMT) you will be online?

Generally, I'm on @ 10 p.m. CST (4 a.m. GMT, 5 a.m. in Vilnius, I think). Now, if you meant 'tonight, your time,' let me know what time works for you. I might be available, shortly.

I've got to stop missing these game nights. I have OFP watch but the sad part is that when I have it on, games appear on it after I have gone to bed. *sigh* Those couple games we had together were awesome, though.

What's up? Server still running? Wanna play?

Been somehow quiet from you guys lately :)

Well I have two problems:

1)No free time lately due to work :(

2) I do not see the server on OFPMonitor (v 1.6.2.3.)

Icarus :j:

Seems like Anguis has dropped off the face of the world. If people are interested I can run my server for a small group.

I boot backup if necessary, guess it's not updated with missions (or useless addons ;) ) lately, but it works :P

Call out Zulu, you don't play AA2 btw?

That'd be nice, Zulu. Been meaning to get back into MP. Didn't mean to vanish from all the OFP games we had in late 2011. :P

Well, I just knew I should have listened to that voice in my head saying, "Fire up the server!" I've been busy w/ tiling up my kitchen the last few days (it's funny how being knee-deep in mastic and tile saw shenanigans will cause a mind to drift over Nogovan hillls. . . and trout streams. . .). I shut the server down over Easter with the intention of getting it back up shortly thereafter. Thanks for the reminder, guys! It'll be up, soon. And, hopefully soon, we'll catch one another in those hills. . . :)

Yes, hopefully. Those Soviets will be quite occupied on those hills opposite of our own as we call down artillery strikes to wake them up.

I know it says "Friday" and/or "Sunday", but I checked on Friday, no one played really. Only saw like one guy I wasn't familiar with, so I guess I'll wait for Sunday and see if there's anyone that's going to be playing.

Edited by Revan9190
Update on server status.