Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: TacOps Server

Could you please specify the time (GMT) you will be online?

Generally, I'm on @ 10 p.m. CST (4 a.m. GMT, 5 a.m. in Vilnius, I think). Now, if you meant 'tonight, your time,' let me know what time works for you. I might be available, shortly.
    TacOps Server: feel free to play!
    The Great Gordo on Twitter:
    @gordonkeith That's when I press the universe to my pants.
    RT@DeepakChopra: When an electron vibrates the universe shakes.

I've got to stop missing these game nights. I have OFP watch but the sad part is that when I have it on, games appear on it after I have gone to bed. *sigh* Those couple games we had together were awesome, though.

What's up? Server still running? Wanna play?
    Been somehow quiet from you guys lately
    I'm Norwegian, what's your excuse?

Well I have two problems:
    1)No free time lately due to work
    2) I do not see the server on OFPMonitor (v 1.6.2.3.)

Icarus

Seems like Anguis has dropped off the face of the world. If people are interested I can run my server for a small group.
    System Specs: [Intel i5 655k 3.2ghz unlocked]...[8gb ddr3 1344mhz ram]...[evga GTX660sc 2gb gddr5]...[Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme]
    Worlds largest collection of OFP files known to man.

I boot backup if necessary, guess it's not updated with missions (or useless addons ) lately, but it works :P
    Call out Zulu, you don't play AA2 btw?

That'd be nice, Zulu. Been meaning to get back into MP. Didn't mean to vanish from all the OFP games we had in late 2011. :P

Well, I just knew I should have listened to that voice in my head saying, "Fire up the server!" I've been busy w/ tiling up my kitchen the last few days (it's funny how being knee-deep in mastic and tile saw shenanigans will cause a mind to drift over Nogovan hillls. . . and trout streams. . .). I shut the server down over Easter with the intention of getting it back up shortly thereafter. Thanks for the reminder, guys! It'll be up, soon. And, hopefully soon, we'll catch one another in those hills. . .

Yes, hopefully. Those Soviets will be quite occupied on those hills opposite of our own as we call down artillery strikes to wake them up.

I know it says "Friday" and/or "Sunday", but I checked on Friday, no one played really. Only saw like one guy I wasn't familiar with, so I guess I'll wait for Sunday and see if there's anyone that's going to be playing.
    Last edited by Revan9190; Apr 28 2012 at 16:11. Reason: Update on server status.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast