Sign in to follow this  
.da.maddog

AAA & TeamDeadly Not hacking

Dear players of AAA & TeamDeadly server,

If posted this in another topic but i would everyone to see it, so please take your time and read this is very important.

My name is .da.maddog and I am a senior admin for teamdeadly and I would like to inform you about why this is happening.

It all started couple months ago with a guy named novatech, full name novatech0. We banned him for non-stop deathmatching. Then couple weeks laters asked me un-banned so we did. And guess what he did it again, so .da. iamgod aka thedamned banned him.

Ever since then he would not stop bugging us to get back in and we keep banning him from ventrilo but he keeps on switching his ip address. so we cant really do anything, and cant lock down the server due to the fact no one can join. But anyways couple weeks later we join up with Gman and he gets a teamspeak server running. After that novatech, well comes under another name, bugs Gman to get un-banned, that didnt work. Now here comes the good part...... Novatech buys another copy of the game, joins are server with us not knowing its him. And guess what he gets banned for?! deathmatching, i guess he didnt learn his lesson from the first time, or the second now the third. So now we are face palming are faces saying how dumb this crack head kid is.

Now here comes the threats. He threatened to hack are servers, our website, and our ventrilo. Now with this black screen he payed someone do this i do believe or he did it him self not sure. anyways thats why people got banned to find the hacker. But after that novatech joins our ventrilo and admits to hacking, or paying someone to hack, our servers, i wasnt their at the time.

Now after getting that all straighten out nova join are server saying that he hired some pro hacker and by the next day your servers and everything will be shut down, we have recordings of that by the way, and that its going to get worst and worst and worst. And im not going to stop till your clan is wiped off the face of this planted, till your clan is completely gone and there non of you left. And then he stated I can make your servers go black screen anytime i want ect ect.

But now heres the part that bugs us the most,

To all of the ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA we are not hacking your servers and making them go black screen, we would never do that and never have done it in are years in teamdeadly which has been 7 years we have been together. Its this crack head kid named novatech, most likely a different name in game, thats doing that his hacking and destroying the ArmA community. So please if you have any bad feelings against us for this, I'm sorry, the whole teamdeadly is sorry for this low life bastard ruining your server.

We need to go something about this guy cause he might, never know, get a lot of hackers to join his side, maybe not cause hes creepy and messed in the head and destroy all of arma community and we not have anything to stop it.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND AND MAYBE SOMEONE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DONT WORRY WE ARE TRYING ARE BEST, TRYING TO DO LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HIM.

Thank You,

.da. maddog

AAA & Teamdeadly

Firstly, thanks for spreading the word that you guys aren't the culprit. We wouldn't want any bad feelings towards people who aren't actually doing what they're accused of. :)

However, in the future I would recommend you refrain from indicating such anger towards the cheater and his partner, as well as over-dramatizing what they're doing. Most of the time it just gives them a sense of self-fulfillment, propelling them to continue what they're doing as you are essentially providing them reassurance that it's working. Two cheaters are not going to destroy this community, no matter how much they might wish it. Like the other cheaters that like to have short stints at "terrorizing" BIS' multiplayer, ban them each time you come across them, then ignore them. They'll get bored and go to the next game. ;)

hey zipper,

He has done everything what said up there besides hack are website and ventrilo. And he has shut down Gmans teamspeak once. He does have 4 or 6 people that hack and one that creates hacks, i do believe. I just wish some people should know when to stop. And he has made death threats to are clan, which im sure non of us is scared but, hes gotta learn when to stop.

I just hope everyone doesnt think we were the ones to cause this. But I am sorry about all this, for novatech and his cyber-bullies messing with everyones servers.

hey zipper,

He has done everything what said up there besides hack are website and ventrilo. And he has shut down Gmans teamspeak once. He does have 4 or 6 people that hack and one that creates hacks, i do believe. I just wish some people should know when to stop. And he has made death threats to are clan, which im sure non of us is scared but, hes gotta learn when to stop.

I just hope everyone doesnt think we were the ones to cause this. But I am sorry about all this, for novatech and his cyber-bullies messing with everyones servers.

Look back in your logs for his original IP. Gather server logs/information of his IP performing Denial of Service attacks (or whatever he's doing). Proceed to relay the information to his ISP.

Or you can probably find his personal information from a mix of what he's contacted you guys with, then show up at his front door Jay & Silent Bob sytyle (aka kick his ass).

He'll get bored soon

I think we've finally solved this problem by contacting his parents. Hopefully he'll leave us and other servers alone now.

As far as i am concearned you guys are a bunch of liars and hackers. i dont hack i dont even have a fucking team. u guys were hacking servers all day and bringing them down blacking screening them saying this. join teamdeadly and triple a zargabad life. you know when you called my farther he fucking laughed after he hung up. you guys threating to sew me is fucking bullshit. i am canada your american out of your diristrition. go ahead and try. i am a honost player and never hack. so go fuck yourself faggot. go bring down servers and blame this shit on me. i dont hack and never will. try and sew me. ohh thats rite you cant make threats against me. your clan ruined their rep by hacking servers now deal with it. things are going to get worse if you keep trying to blame it on me or other people so lissen up fuck your self you have no fucking proof faggot team deadly hacking clan.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

no you dident solve the problem by contacting my parents dude they seriously dont give a fucking shit or damb

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

teamdeadly are hackers and they black mail someone who hasn't done anything. dont beleave the. they are trying to black mail me. they wanted players to join their server so they could get full house, and by doing that they would bring the server down and blaim it on me. so go suck a cock. my dad put ur number on block so fuck yourself

This is fun.

Im glad I dont have to care about kids on the internet, but the reading is pretty fun.

As far as i am concearned you guys are a bunch of liars and hackers. i dont hack i dont even have a fucking team. u guys were hacking servers all day and bringing them down blacking screening them saying this. join teamdeadly and triple a zargabad life. you know when you called my farther he fucking laughed after he hung up. you guys threating to sew me is fucking bullshit. i am canada your american out of your diristrition. go ahead and try. i am a honost player and never hack. so go fuck yourself faggot. go bring down servers and blame this shit on me. i dont hack and never will. try and sew me. ohh thats rite you cant make threats against me. your clan ruined their rep by hacking servers now deal with it. things are going to get worse if you keep trying to blame it on me or other people so lissen up fuck your self you have no fucking proof faggot team deadly hacking clan.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

no you dident solve the problem by contacting my parents dude they seriously dont give a fucking shit or damb

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

teamdeadly are hackers and they black mail someone who hasn't done anything. dont beleave the. they are trying to black mail me. they wanted players to join their server so they could get full house, and by doing that they would bring the server down and blaim it on me. so go suck a cock. my dad put ur number on block so fuck yourself

1) We talk in proper English here.

2) Insulting other members of this forum is not allowed.

3) Your abusive language is not welcome here.

haha oh novatech your so funny. its okay you think your winning but your not. the next charlie sheen guys right here(novatech)

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

4) no hackers allowed