Sign in to follow this  
Xcelgaming

Bad Serial Given

Hey everybody. Let me first say i know there are many, many threads about this but even though they provide solutions they just seem not to work for me and its all getting a bit well repetitive.

I bought Arma 2 OA separately today and i downloaded it twice since then.

When i try to start Arma 2 OA 9 out of the 10 boxes tick and then as soon as it reaches the 'Bohemia Interactive' logo the screen goes poof and the infamous message pops up saying Bad serial blah blah blah.

I have looked at what are supposed to be solid solutions for about 12 and a half hours now. So far i have done the;

Run steam as admin.

Regedit.

Steam compatibility.

Verify integrity or w/e.

Run Arma as admin.

Reinstall.

Arma comparability.

The worse thing is i have done this all more than one with no avail. I'm not going to lie i was really excited it up to the part when my day was ruined by this stupid error.

I'm pretty sure I remember you already getting suspended for obvious use of a pirate copy.

There is no chance of Bohemia giving you a key regardless of how many attempts you make.

Edited by jblackrupert

err i just joined today check my profile. and no i got the game via steam and im not asking for a new key i just want a solution so im sorry to dissapoint you say but your memory is off.

Nope, you signed up with a similar name before and it was suspended.

You're fishing for a legit key.

Send Placebo proof that you bought the game.

Edited by jblackrupert

look i dont care who you suspect i am but im not them i have never joined this form before and all i want is a solution so can you please stop accusing and actually help me if you can if you want proof i will show you. All i want is for my money to actually be used for something and not wasted