Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Binmod Release Thread

@ batis4 You knowledge of ofp could greatly improve our warhammer40k mod give us a pm

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by krzychuzokecia View Post
    May I ask a question what functions of CWA have you used that Binmod update for CWA is not compatible with CWC? As I remember very first version of 1.99 had problems with it's new commands
    The fuctions we use are getPosASL, setPosASL and getWorld. The CWC version will come, you just have to wait...

And those problems, they are fixed in Binmod. BIS had some problems there, Wiineri the Wizard fixed them

Quote Originally Posted by Ro┼╝ek View Post
    It would be nice to have uploaded the latest version of the mod instead of downloading 0.9 and 0.91 patch
    We will do that tomorrow. We will upload it in Mediafire

Quote Originally Posted by abrun4 View Post
    @ batis4 You knowledge of ofp could greatly improve our warhammer40k mod give us a pm
    You could give me a PM in which area you need help, as long as it isn't something big. We are very busy working Binmod. I hope you understand.
    Last edited by batis4; Feb 16 2012 at 16:13.

urkki - SJ-Studios > Binmod - Project Leader

Gunnery Sergeant krzychuzokecia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batis4 View Post
    The fuctions we use are getPosASL, setPosASL and getWorld. The CWC version will come, you just have to wait...
    And those problems, they are fixed in Binmod. BIS had some problems there, Wiineri the Wizard fixed them
    My question wasn't exactly what I wanted to ask (bloody English!): what features of Binmod are CWA exclusive, and it's not possible to implement them in CWC? I'm not really into scripting etc. so I just don't get what new commands enable - I read some of (I think) Faguss' explanations but it was beyond me!
    It's not that I'm against CWA (I may sound like that) - I do like it, especially that it WAS (screw you FBI!) available on the net and my laptop don't have CD drive

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by krzychuzokecia View Post
    My question wasn't exactly what I wanted to ask (bloody English!): what features of Binmod are CWA exclusive, and it's not possible to implement them in CWC?
    I understand now. We don't yet know yet surely what features will be left behind, but let's hope not too many. Some features might be recreated.

Hipster addonmaker for ArmA:CWA and newsposter @ OFPr.info.

good mod!

This mod's really nice, I'm taking a break from Vietnam: Experience mod, FFSX 2005 and '85 to try Binmod out.

The sounds are real nice and I love everything. The engagement ranges seem quite extreme however and I miss the zoom (right click zoom) feature of the vanilla game and other mods. It would really help to engage the enemy at such long ranges!

I experimented with a mission where I found the AI to be using their LAWs at quite long distances. What range is the AI firing their LAWs at?

This mod's really nice, I like the overall feel. It's exactly how real war is, short brutal and deadly.

Hi All ,
    A mod to make the fixed wing aircraft do more ground attack , as in strafe troops and drop bombs .As all mine seem to do is fire the odd rocket at a tank now and then .

Just suggestion : Add a High Dispersion in the game logics. I love the overall immersion of the mod but im not liking how the AI are very very accurate accurate even in long distances. I like my battles to be long and immersible but i cant enjoy it when i get shot too quickly.

BTW i love what you did on the ammo and fuel trucks, they have that big plume of explosion and then several secondary explosions simulating the ammo popping and exploding. GJ!

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by splintercell275 View Post
    This mod's really nice, I'm taking a break from Vietnam: Experience mod, FFSX 2005 and '85 to try Binmod out.

The sounds are real nice and I love everything. The engagement ranges seem quite extreme however and I miss the zoom (right click zoom) feature of the vanilla game and other mods. It would really help to engage the enemy at such long ranges!

I experimented with a mission where I found the AI to be using their LAWs at quite long distances. What range is the AI firing their LAWs at?

This mod's really nice, I like the overall feel. It's exactly how real war is, short brutal and deadly.
    Thanks! The zoom will be done in the next patch, and the AI is firing their LAWs at 400 meters maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdexter View Post
    Just suggestion : Add a High Dispersion in the game logics. I love the overall immersion of the mod but im not liking how the AI are very very accurate accurate even in long distances. I like my battles to be long and immersible but i cant enjoy it when i get shot too quickly.

BTW i love what you did on the ammo and fuel trucks, they have that big plume of explosion and then several secondary explosions simulating the ammo popping and exploding. GJ!
    Thanks! The High Dispersion logic is a big thing to do, perhaps it will be done, but I'm not quite sure.

Quote Originally Posted by batis4 View Post
    Thanks! The zoom will be done in the next patch, and the AI is firing their LAWs at 400 meters maximum.

Thanks! The High Dispersion logic is a big thing to do, perhaps it will be done, but I'm not quite sure.

Just do what the ww4 mod did to some of their units, they made some of them already scripted to have High dispersion, for example their Insurgent units have HD, make sense right since they are not really trained soldiers. The mod is perfect if the battle can last longer,the AI doesn't really know how to take cover so most of the times they are shooting each other in open ground so i thought adding HD script will make it better. ,but of course adding HD will make them ran out of ammo fast so increase the ammo mags as well? lol im asking too much aren't I =)

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast