Sign in to follow this  
Hand of MoscoW

Russian radar systems WIP

you're addons are really cool and gonna help me alot on my campaign i gonna use your antenna truck for acre mobile retransmition vehicule

Well after just playing the new south asia map on take on helicopters, i can really see a whole new dynamic to arma Flying is a pleasure now and these kind of addons only help. :cool:

Very good work indeed - attention to detail is outstanding. I am also curious where the US planes in the vid came from - are these ported from Arma1? Searching for "U2" doesn't provide very relevant results...

it's from the movie commando just look for commando soundtracks

Very good work indeed - attention to detail is outstanding. I am also curious where the US planes in the vid came from - are these ported from Arma1? Searching for "U2" doesn't provide very relevant results...

Agree with Pookie ( btw loving the mods keep them coming ) where do you find these planes i cant seem to find them anywhere, if they are your models do you plan on releasing them to the public anytime soon?

Agree with Pookie ( btw loving the mods keep them coming ) where do you find these planes i cant seem to find them anywhere, if they are your models do you plan on releasing them to the public anytime soon?

Those planes are in Wings of Peace i found the SR-71 in their previous release but not in the current update http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16593

U2 - is not my model, this plane ported from other game and other men.

To me it gave for the video (S-300) and and it unofficial addon.

not going there after all

Edited by BadgerDK
nah

U2 - is not my model, this plane ported from other game and other men.

I appreciate your honesty. Unfortunately it is against the board rules for content permissions to display the works of others without permission. Feel free to post new videos without the unauthorized content.

edit: I have taken down both of the latest videos. You can repost one if it doesn't actually have the material in it. Also, if I have missed any videos with ported models, please take those down and everyone can remain happy and out of trouble. If there is more to this issue please contact me via PM.

§20) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

Edited by Max Power

Max, it sounds like he's saying that they gave him permission for him to use it for the purposes of the S-300 video, and not for release.

Abs

Max, it sounds like he's saying that they gave him permission for him to use it for the purposes of the S-300 video, and not for release.

Abs

Abs

You are free to comment on my moderation via PM, as is Hand of Moscow.

All I can really say is I disagree with your assessment. I think Hand of Moscow will clarify soon enough if there's some kind of error.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

Moscow,

Will you make Surface to Air Missles for the radar units you have created so far? SA-2 and others would complete the radar units. Love your work!

Pretty cool stuff. Liked the U2 stuff in the video as well to give the surface stuff a bit more Cold War atmosphere even if its not part of the TBA release.