Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

S.T.A.L.K.ER. M.O.D.

5tiHswp7d9E

After months of work I present a mod for ARMA 2, based on the game from the GSC - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

DOWNLOAD

Features:

- Advanced Bloodsucker AI

- Anomalies

- Stalkers factions/ Zombied stalkers

- Surge

- Shotguns ammo for Saiga 12K and M1014

- Blind dogs (module)

- "Monolith"

- Artefacts

- Detector of anomalies

- Psyonic shield

- Demonstration mission: The hunt for bloodsucker

+ Some little surprises for all fans of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Note: Additional information about all features you can find in Readme files.

Note: All features work in ARMA 2 without OA. ARMA 2 CO need only for demo mission where i used some stuff from OA.

Credits and thanks:

At first - GSC for great game.

Sumrak for a beautiful island Namalsk, sound environment and bloodsucker,

Icewindo for stalker units,

gms for the excellent rifle CZ584,

Christian.1987 for a great pack of G3,

Clayman for his parts-of-dogs :),

And of course.. Vilas for great "East weapons pack", which I use everywhere :)

P.S. Also i want say thanks Google for his translater :D

Edited by DAP

Ah beaty many thanks matey gunna give this a shot or two :)

Cool! Stalker is one of my favorite games, thanks for your work, ill download and give it a spin :D

I was going to say there was another S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-based mod (Conspiracies: Dead Rising) but then I saw that the trailer and was like 'wow, this one seems quite different.'

Considering I just recently got around to finding STALKER SoC (Went to buy a game at Best Buy and found it in the Bargain bin for $4.99), I can't wait to try it. Unfortunately stuff like schoolwork is going to get in the way for me to play much :/

Awesome man, looks cool. Gotta love STALKER.

Very nice, looking forward to this.

Any chance that the Stalker units finally get needed corrections when it comes to selectiosn for the arms as that is so much of a atmosphere killer when units have these weird too slim ellbow areas.

but missing "ns_mutants"

Thats a file from the Armed Assault (Arma 1) release of Namalsk and I can not find it anywhere Arma 2 related. Might be a custom version?

nice thanks excellent news

but missing "ns_mutants" :)

Thats a file from the Armed Assault (Arma 1) release of Namalsk and I can not find it anywhere Arma 2 related. Might be a custom version?

Yes. This addon from ARMA 1. I use it so long and it works fine, so i just forget about that :) I asked Sumrak about this addon, and I will add this addon in mod separatly, if author will not be against it :)

Superbly WCT! By the way and what you're artifacts of the mod added? They have to do something or just objects?

Superbly WCT! By the way and what you're artifacts of the mod added? They have to do something or just objects?

Just objects, but you can pick them up :) So you can use some "buy-sell" scripts for it :)

Need to be done to complete the mission of this mod, how download a mod'll do the mission even have invented the story:)

And all the anomalies new effects?

Need to be done to complete the mission of this mod, how download a mod'll do the mission even have invented the story:)

And all the anomalies new effects?

Most of them :) But mincer still without Fx-bodyparts and blood :) This is first release and this mod like lego :) You can make your own missions based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R with this mod :)

Is there a link to download the missing ns_mutants.pbo file somewhere? I did a Google search and all I found was the Conspiracies mods and I know those take a long time to download, if I'm just after that 1 file.

MOD UPDATED

Thanks, Sumrak :)

Fix:

- ns_mutants.pbo from Sumrak was added in archive.

- Minor corrections for translations in English.

Note: All links updated.

Some additional information:

Also you can use "Psyonic shield", for protection in Psy-areas. Class name of psyonic shield - "DAP_PSYONIC_SHIELD".

Edited by DAP

Thanks, DAP. Great work!

Thanks for great rifle :)

Is it possible to download and just use the Stalker monsters? I like having new Sci-fi units :)