Sign in to follow this  
drunkmonk

CTI 16 Crimson Lance CTI 24 Operation Serpent

im missing these two maps and they are shown on the wiki. ive got all the expansions installed. doesn anyone know why i havent got them

ive got all the expansions installed.

Those seem to require BAF. Can you confirm that you also have bought and installed BAF DLC?

I neither have this maps in the multiplayer screen, did not even know until now that there are warfare missions in the BAF Addon.

I see in your signature that you have all expansions including DLCs. So the only reason I can imagine why they are not visible in multiplayer list is that something needs to be completed before they get unlocked. Maybe BAF campaign coming with DLC version only.

Not entirely related, but atleast Harvest Red and Operation Arrowhead campaign missions appear in multiplayer mission lists only after they are completed in campaign side.

Have you guys completed BAF campaign? If I remember correctly all official expansions bring at least one campaign with them. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Hanzu

The "Campaign" and "endmission" cheat did not solve the problem. Only the PMC and ArmA II campaigns show up now. BAF missions "CTI 16 Crimson Lance" and "CTI 24 Operation Serpent"

are still not available.

Edited by Beagle

BIS should atleast make a list of included missions in DLC or patch readmes when they add new missions. Looks like bad marketing if people do not know what they get for their money. Writing something like "Includes new singleplayer compaign" is not enough if new separate COOP, DM, CTI or what ever missions are included.

Edited by Hanzu