Sign in to follow this  
barret

Mac's? apple's?

Has any one notice the price drop inapple products? Go here and you will see stuff on shared hosting. for 1gig storage, and 20gig band width it cost only 4.95 a month! it even has cgi support! Also you can buy an apple computer that has a 20gb hard drive, 128mb ram, and their 7step procceser for 795. And the only setback is you can't play ofp on it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 20 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the only setback is you can't play ofp on it.<span id='postcolor'>

thats one big fuckin setback, berret. LOL!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 20 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe some people like the idea behind the name.  confused.gif

Most

Applications

Crash

If

Not

The

Operation

System

Hangs<span id='postcolor'>

yeah.....maybe......the few hapless folks who've never heard of PC's before.

Well owning a MAc was cool like...... 10 years ago, but why can't they admit that they lost a fight against PCs?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 21 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well owning a MAc was cool like...... 10 years ago, but why can't they admit that they lost a fight against PCs?<span id='postcolor'>

Because they surprisingly enough still make money. Besides, I welcome the Mac - was it not for the Mac, PCs might have been much slower, due to lack of competition!

Like where it not for the cold war, man would not yet have been on the moon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 21 2002,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 21 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well owning a MAc was cool like...... 10 years ago, but why can't they admit that they lost a fight against PCs?<span id='postcolor'>

Because they surprisingly enough still make money. Besides, I welcome the Mac - was it not for the Mac, PCs might have been much slower, due to lack of competition!

Like where it not for the cold war, man would not yet have been on the moon.<span id='postcolor'>

Nice metaphore...... But I wish that pc's were faster. The new processers on the mac's are 7 step (lower amount of steps the faster), the fastest pc is the new intel which is around 20 steps. Don't ask me what the steps are or what they do I just read it in an article about unix.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 21 2002,07:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 20 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the only setback is you can't play ofp on it.<span id='postcolor'>

thats one big fecking setback, barret. LOL!!<span id='postcolor'>

I just needed to fix some thing biggrin.gif