Sign in to follow this  
topas

September 1939 Mod

September 1939 Mod team is happy to announce it's existence and plans to depict the events that marked the beginning of the largest armed conflict in the history of men.

Our small and busy team consists of:

Marekmodel

Jaksa

Sejtan - all of the above responsible for 3d modelling and textures + myself doing texture work

On September 1st 1939 armed forces of the 3rd Reich and a small contingent of Slovak army invaded Poland without any decleration of war. With no action taken by England or France (who both joined the war on September 3rd) the Polish Army was left to fight the Nazi force and counter the Soviet invasion that followed on September 17th alone. The organised polish resitance has been broken on October 6th.

Below (mainly due to the pictures-per-post limit) we present a tiny fraction of what is being currently in the works.

Just to give you a sort of a general idea.

With more and more progress achieved more WIP reports will surely follow.

Polish vehicles - part 1:

September1939Mod_01thumb.jpg September1939Mod_02thumb.jpgSeptember1939Mod_03thumb.jpg

September1939Mod_04thumb.jpg September1939Mod_05thumb.jpg

A comprehensive list of the vehicles, arms and units planned for the Polish, German and Soviet sides will follow;

As the list is going to be a really long one; we'd most probably be posting up some recruitment advertising soon; stay tuned

Edited by topas

part 2

September1939Mod_07thumb.jpg September1939Mod_08thumb.jpgSeptember1939Mod_09thumb.jpg

September1939Mod_10thumb.jpgSeptember1939Mod_27thumb.jpg

Edited by topas

part3

September1939Mod_11thumb.jpgSeptember1939Mod_12thumb.jpg

September1939Mod_13thumb.jpg September1939Mod_14thumb.jpgSeptember1939Mod_26thumb.jpg

Edited by topas

Thank you,

September1939Mod_16thumb.jpg September1939Mod_17thumb.jpg September1939Mod_18thumb.jpg

September1939Mod_19thumb.jpg September1939Mod_20thumb.jpg

Edited by topas

Amazing work, especially textures are really great looking. Good luck with the project topas ;)

Looking great! Love that ambulance.

Woow!

Really nice!

Are this lefotvers after Marek Model mod?

Or it's Your standalone project?

Anyway-looks marvelous

Głęboko wierzę, że ten mod nie skończy jak jego poprzednicy do Ofp i Army I. Trzymam kciuki.

Thx guys,

Credit for the current state of the WIPs presented goes to the entire team; at the moment apart me being Jaksa and Model responsible for the Vehicles, Weapons and Infantry addons. If it was not for their talent it'd not be much for me to texture:

Recent addition to the W39 motorpool;

chevroletl.jpg

Sejtan's work consisiting of architecture and objects will get a feature presentation when all the details of currently made building are polished enough ;)

----edit----

@G44

Yes, it is still the same mod; a straight continuation. Some of the work is based on the 'leftovers' as you say, a lot of new stuff is being currently added. Due to everyday RL issues and relatively small crew things are progressing rather slow but we're moving forward with intention to get this done - unlike the previous ofp and A1 installments of the mod. Hence the info on a possible recruitment. Mobilisation posters are being printed as we speak;

Edited by topas

Topas - thank You for info

I'll keep my fingers :)

Chevrolet looks really nice.

Will there also be artillery? For example: 10,5-cm-leichte Feldhaubitze 18 M /L28 for germany and Schneider 105mm Mle 1913 for poland....

@Yamatoforever

Yes of course. As said I'll post up a list of the content planned.

Today I've shown what I did, because the rest is not textured yet; Some proof on other WIPs:

wipkb.th.jpg

PS: We'll be happy to get back to your proposal once the time is right; I'd say it's a rather long way till betatesting

Wow, didn't expect something like this. It's a period of World War II I'm not familiar with, so it'll be very interesting to see. Best of luck on developing this.

Wow, this mod is in a much more advanced state than i thought it was.

And as i saw a French 75mm field gun and a FT17, i love you :mwah:

@CMB Unit 01

Hope that our mod has an educative aspect to it as well then ;) I myself learned a lot by working on it already.

S2W1c625-f4&5

@ProfTournesol

Ok, but don't tell my wife you do; she'd be jealous

On a serious note; they'll be a Chauchat M1915, french Adrian helmets and possibly more for you to love soon.

Wonderful work Topas, I am glad to see this mod revived to the standards of Arma 2. We need an early-war mod!