Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Error message "downloadable content deleted... blabla ca_weapons_ammoboxes"

I have ArmA2, OA, full versions of BAF and PMC and I don't use any mods, always the latest (beta) patch.

From time to time I have a strange error message when I play on my own (MP) maps or when somebody tries to connect to them.

It says something like "You cannot play this map because it's based on downloadable content that has been deleted. [...?] ca_weapons_ammoboxes".

As I said, I have not downloaded anything nor have I deleted anything. What's up with this error message?

Its depended on what the server content have, if the mission on the server is running with ACE mod and requires ACE Ammoboxes which you did not have one... Thats the main problem.

To check what content the server is running on, select the server and look at the bottom of the server list

Under the Required Addons will show something like

Arma2; Arma2 OA; Arma2 British Armed Forces; Arma2 Private Military Company -mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX etc

Edited by avengerzx

The problem is, that it is a map that I have made, I am running the server and I don't use any mods nor have I EVER done so.

Once *I* also had this message when somebody else wanted to join. :confused:

"ca_weapons_ammoboxes" is ArmA 2 content.

The player who tries to join doesn't have ArmA 2 or the installation is not well set up.

I'm thinking of a Steam installation which was not merged.

Yep. You see this sometimes when someone with Arrowhead alone tries to play combined ops missinons. CA means original A2 content.