Sign in to follow this  
walker

Have a go Granny beats up six armed Jewel thieves

Hi all

More for those who are not from the UK as this on the UK news. A have a go granny attacked and defeated a gang of six jewel thieves breaking into a high street jeweler armed with sledge hammers. The granny attacked them with her handbag.

http://www.itv.com/anglia/armed-robbery-footage07521/

JHz0W5A2yws

One was arrested at the scene after the granny forced him off his getaway motorbike, 3 more have been arrested since.

The granny with her serious and focused aggression would make an exceptional soldier, the thieves err less so.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by Placebo

Now that Lady is great. A shame that she had to go first before the other People started to do something

With young people watching, the generation that knows how to deal with punks steps forward for some pre-PC policing :D

I just get "Sorry this video could not be found" after a short loading screen.

Reminds me of another crazy old lazy that used to live down the road from me, she attacked a robber in her home that had a pistol.

Him and his two friends ran away from her, the guy with the pistol was hit by a car and killed running over the freeway. The other two were arrested later.

It's good when justice happens :)

I've seen this "super granny" on Sky News and just watched in disbelief when she started smacking them around while they were stealing Breitling watches from the shop window...

How much you wanna bet she's gonna be charged for this?

Yeah lol thats the UK for ya!

Yeah IceBreakr i'd just seen it on there 2 hrs ago -Super Gran to the rescue!

Pay attention, video games. Stats don't matter in combat; it's all psychology.

Can you imagine how embarrassed all the men on this street are?

What's it like to watch a 70 year old lady with bigger balls than you. It must really suck.

I note however the Granny has not been charged with assault. Which makes a refreshing change.

Glad they didn't hit her back. Disappointed to see a bunch of bystanders just watching though.

Disappointed to see a bunch of bystanders just watching though.

I agree,

it seems that the elderly are more brave, or maybe the young people are more coward

To be fair to young people; the old lady thought that they were hitting a person, not just smashing up the windows to steal some jewerly. Because frankly, i also wouldnt step in for some objects noone really cares about.

To be fair to young people; the old lady thought that they were hitting a person, not just smashing up the windows to steal some jewerly. Because frankly, i also wouldnt step in for some objects noone really cares about.

Sure but by stopping them you're prevent criminals from earning a living illegally by not paying taxes and stealing from others. If that was your shop, I'm sure you'd give a damn. I think it's a shame that people just stood by and did nothing.

Just the way generations are, if it doesn't concern them they don't care most of the time. Although there are rumors that this is fake and staged for some..thing, find that hard to believe though.

;1862287']If that was your shop' date=' I'm sure you'd give a damn.[/quote']

If a bunch of guys showed up at my place and demanded all my stuff i would just give it to them, no point in risking my life for some meaningless objects that are insured anyway.

If a bunch of guys showed up at my place and demanded all my stuff i would just give it to them, no point in risking my life for some meaningless objects that are insured anyway.

Exactly! Lifes too short! :cool:

Problem with doing nothing is they will just do it again. It also wont stop at robbing shops. They will likely mug people commit assault and there is a good chance someone will end up seriously hurt and maybe killed.

I would not condone anyone for not doing anything for such situations are very scary but I,personally, would and have always done something. It is the same way you stop bullies. You hurt them enough, even if they batter seven bells out of you and they will generally leave you alone. Dosn't always work but is better than if you do nothing.

Also the problem with claiming on insurance is it will increase your premiums, you will be considered a high risk and if it happens again, which is likely, then you can even get to the point where the insurance would not cover you and you'd go out of buisness.

Of course over here in the UK if you do do something there is a chance that you can be charged for assault. But a lot of the police force try to turn a blind eye as much as they can. My fiancee many years ago had two drunks try and mug her (prior to me meeting her) and she battered the hell out of them. The police turned up and the two drunks demanded that she be charged with assault. The police then proceeded to explain that they would be charging a 5'2" 7 stone teenager for attacking two huge adult males. They decided to drop any charges.

Just my two cents,

LEGION7698.