Click the bikileaks logo.

Edited by Tankbuster

I can't see no dc-10...

Click the logo.

Abs

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Is dat sum Chernarus on the logo?

Looks like it.

It probably is official, Look at the logo of the actual bikileaks site, the shape in the top of the hourglass IS Chernarus (the whole country anyway looks like).

It probably is official, Look at the logo of the actual bikileaks site, the shape in the top of the hourglass IS Chernarus (the whole country anyway looks like).

To true, with the little island of Utes in the middle of the big blue.

Im probably not the only one, but i 'whois'd' the site and it comes with up a company in toronto, The company in toronto hides the whois information on domains. So no luck there to see if its official.

It boads the question, If it is official, why would BIS be creating a DC-10.

big deal, anyone can photoshop and anyone can use the images of chernarus people released. It doesn't take a wizard to find out it's not official :)

big deal' date=' anyone can photoshop and anyone can use the images of chernarus people released. It doesn't take a wizard to find out it's not official :)[/quote']

Not a wizard, but maybe a Fox. ;)

Abs

A website for the promotion of secrecy, waterboarding, oppression, assassination of journalists, and government controlled internet I bet.

Where do I sign up? :)

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

big deal' date=' anyone can photoshop and anyone can use the images of chernarus people released. It doesn't take a wizard to find out it's not official :)[/quote']

As im no Potter, How do you know that its not official?

Why do I think this isn't bis' work?

Because most people don't put "TOP SECRET" on wip photos

Although having said that I may have to start the practise.. You know, just to let people know just how important the picture is

Why is this not locked yet? The original maker did not post this nor is there any solid information on it. If this was an official BIS addon it would be on one of the many Bohemia pages not an addon thread with zero information. Also is this not against the rules to post stuff about an addon if you don't have permission to do so from original maker?

And your source for this is?

How about the fact that the project page is called 1.htm? And the mere fact that there is nothing interesting about that particular page.

Oh...also, BIS isn't in the habit of showing half finished work.

:j:

Abs