Sign in to follow this  
yort

North Korean Mod

Anyone doing a North Korean Mod??

Contemplating doing something now that the Iranian Mod is near completion.

Any thoughts?? :D

If you're willing to do this, it would be freakin awesome. As one of the few nations which might actually end up a war zone over the next 10 years, it'd be nice to have the DPRK Army represented in Arma2/CO. Plus having seen the awesomeness of the Iran mod, I'd selfishly love to see the DPRK getting the same treatment... :D

Not only that, but you could release both together in one pack and call it the 'George W Bush Edition'... ;)

i have north korean soldier in my characters pack , i shown screens while ago (http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3608/dprk.jpg ) but i must config faces etc.

at moment he has white face , but will be configed to have Asian face (1.57 patch) for OA

Edited by vilas

i have north korean soldier in my characters pack , i shown screens while ago (http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3608/dprk.jpg ) but i must config faces etc.

at moment he has white face , but will be configed to have Asian face (1.57 patch) for OA

That would be a great start vilas, any chance of LOD so I can base them on this and make some other units?? :bounce3:

Edited by YorT

This isn't a request, just a question regarding starting a new Mod!! ;)

Requesting of starting a new mod and request of researching existing mod/addons is also counted as a REQUEST

Yes DPRK mod is definitely some fun shit to put them as OPFOR. ;)

Edited by avengerzx

This isn't a request, just a question regarding starting a new Mod!! ;)

As already said by avengerzx, all that type of questions are considered requests and belong into the dedicated addOn request thread. Just because you use a little different word for it doesn't not make it a "request".

Thread closed.