Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

The Orphaned Projects Thread

Well this seems like a pointless off-topic tangent... Lets keep the discussion here about projects that are no longer viable to their creators. :)

S4 Models

Description

This is a series of models I made mainly weapons for an Australian Special Forces mod about a year ago. It contains several different weapons and accessories in .max format for 3ds max some have UVW maps. There are also some very early WIP vehicles I'm not sure how workable they are. If you are interested but can't open the .max files let me know and I'll convert them to something else like .obj

Rules

Use/Modify/Release as you would like for the ArmA series

You're not allowed to use the contents for any miltary or commercial package.

If you release something based on any of these models include a line like "original model by AusSnipe73" in your credits

Requirements

None

Download Links

http://www.multiupload.nl/AQ684FIZR4

References

Included in download

Edited by AusSnipe73

Hello!

Sorry for the late post, I've just found out about these models, AsSnipe73: can you upload them please?

Speaking on Behalf of Sakai , he has left the community, and has told me if anyone wishes to use or modify his work that he should be credited and the authors and various help in his credits be credited as well.

So with that out of the way Armed forces Of Capraia is on the table unfortunately, he no longer has source files which is a pity, but in time maybe Capraia will rise again.

Speaking on Behalf of Sakai , he has left the community, and has told me if anyone wishes to use or modify his work that he should be credited and the authors and various help in his credits be credited as well.

Sadly that will not cut it. Anyone can say he speaks on behalf of someone. Sakai himself should come to these forums and make a post he allows others to use/edit his work.

Sadly that will not cut it. Anyone can say he speaks on behalf of someone. Sakai himself should come to these forums and make a post he allows others to use/edit his work.

also with what foxhound said anyone wanting to make edits to content provided to capria mod MUST secure permissions from original content makers

Ill talk to him on skype later when im off, and see if he can make a post on here.

Oh dear, the amount of trust between people is big in here, sometimes I wonder what would happen if the whole BIS forum members get into one group in zombie apocalypse, we wouldn't survive a day.

Now than onto the topic.

Yes, Im quitting the BIS community due 1.family problems, 2. got a good job which only gives me two days off and 3. youtube therefor I no longer will be able to mod FAC, therefor if anyone wants to continue the legacy of the little warriors I give my all permission to do so, sadly I do not possess the source files but you still can work on it with unpboing the .pbo's so therefor please do not kill the dear community member's because they work on it :)

Reason why I did not post anything in here about Orphaned Project is because im mega busy, but its not like it is cared.

So now, once again feel free to modify Forze Armate di Capraia whoever wants I do not care but PLEASE do not delete the credits that are already in the list in the topic.

Thank you!