Major changes:

Version 1.1
    • Opened another entrance north of the airport for AI movements
    • reworked highway bushes with less density
    • Fixed some objects placements at airport
    • Cleaned some roads from residual bushes
    • Planted some palms along the east highway
    • Removed bushes from water
    • City name location types reworked for better compatibility with mission scripters
    • 2 new bridges near dams to enable AI movements in south west area
    • Small enhancements all around the map
    • Checked every bridge for AI crossing

This map release doesn't need updates on existing missions.
    Last edited by shezan74; Jan 16 2011 at 13:14.

On The End Of A Bottle Of Cider-Somerset - UK
    Nice one-the map seems to be getting better and better

How Ppl Treat Me Is Their Path, How I Respond Is Mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Artisanal View Post
    Yet another white-knight who parachuted himself into the thread without using the search function.

Great news, thanks!
    Windows 7 64-bit | AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHZ | GTX 570 (310.70) | 32 GB RAM
    OCZ Agility 3 120 GB SSD | OCZ Agility 2 120 GB SSD | OCZ Vertex Plus 60 GB SSD | Intel 80 GB SSD
    Logitech G500 G15 G930 | TrackIR 5 | Saitek X52 Pro + Pro Flight Rudder

Freakin awesome map! Had a fight there yesterday and there are so many rooftops, balconies, doorways, hideyholes etc. that its an absolute nightmare to fight through the place.

I had a major sweat on just sitting at my PC!

Great map mate,
    Brian

Master Gunnery Sergeant Nikiforos's Avatar
    Fallujah 1.1

Thank you for your great map once more my friend.
    Even without the update you map was top 3 of all time for me.

o/ shezan
    I LOVE your map, incredible effort. Will we ever see houses added to the SW riverside (020,065, and/or the areas in the far west where the satellite imagery details a few large compounds (100,034, 100,047)?

I have a 'bug' to report, by the way. Unfortunately one of the buildings you are using (I've only seen it once) has a shadow error, making it appear rather silly once you're close up to it. The building in question is an open warehouse/stable-ish building at GR 0671 0409, appearing brown on the map.

Other than that, I can envision no real improvement, except perhaps to use more takistani (open) houses in the places where it's affordable - out in the countryside. In particular walled-in courtyards seem to be missing (you can sometimes spot them very well on the sat map)

There's a nice plantation at 025,065; will there be some trees (plantation-type, idk) placed in neat rows there? Currently there's only random bushery in that location.

Yeah any chance to see large empty spaces in the middle of tight blocks filled with buildings?
    ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
    ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Giving 'authenticity' an entirely new meaning, together with Medal of Honor.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by metalcraze View Post
    Yeah any chance to see large empty spaces in the middle of tight blocks filled with buildings?
    Those empty spaces are left empty due meet real satellite images.
    Other areas has been left empty to provide some space for mission makers FOB's, mission targets and so on

Map is on it's way to Armaholic

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SCAJolly View Post
    o/ shezan
    I LOVE your map, incredible effort. Will we ever see houses added to the SW riverside (020,065, and/or the areas in the far west where the satellite imagery details a few large compounds (100,034, 100,047)?

I have a 'bug' to report, by the way. Unfortunately one of the buildings you are using (I've only seen it once) has a shadow error, making it appear rather silly once you're close up to it. The building in question is an open warehouse/stable-ish building at GR 0671 0409, appearing brown on the map.

Other than that, I can envision no real improvement, except perhaps to use more takistani (open) houses in the places where it's affordable - out in the countryside. In particular walled-in courtyards seem to be missing (you can sometimes spot them very well on the sat map)

There's a nice plantation at 025,065; will there be some trees (plantation-type, idk) placed in neat rows there? Currently there's only random bushery in that location.
    Please leave a note there, so i can have all suggestions in a single place instead digging the whole forum Thank you

http://www.dev-heaven.net/projects/fallujah
    Last edited by shezan74; Jan 16 2011 at 12:22.

Hmmm. According to the sat images included with the map itself at the map view - some empty spaces do have buildings

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast