Sign in to follow this  
Koni

Where are the exported single player missions ?

Once I have exported a mission from the editor as a singleplayer mission, I cannot for the life of me find the damn thing.

Looked in Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma2\Missions and all there is is a readme textfile, which only contains the word "Singlemissions" and nothing else.

Im using 64bit Vista if that has anything to do with it.

Same thing If I save the editor mission as MP , mp folders exactly the same. ?

Thanks

edit: Any mission I export to singleplayer can be seen in the single player mission list in the game, but no PBO in the Missions folder to be able to e-mail or host.

Edited by Koni

Sorry Coffeecat, but that thread has nothing to do with the problem I am having.

If I save and export a mission from the editor, it does come up in the list for single player missions in the game, which isn't the problem.

The problem I have is that once you export from the editor, the PBO of the exported mission should, as far as I am aware, get created in the Missions folder in the main Arma2 Installation directory, but none of the missions I export to single player appear in this folder as PBO's, but they do appear in the list of available missions to play in the game.

So my question is, where would I find the created mission PBO file once I export it to single player

Normally exported SP missions are in YourArmA2Drive:\YourArmA2GameFolder\Missions

:rolleyes:

Ok i solved it. Just start the Game as Admin. it has something to do with the rights to write & read. seems to happen only under Vista and Win7

Edited by Coffeecat

I will give it a go now mate.

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Yes, that fixed the problem, PBO of mission is now created in the Missions folder.

Thanks Coffeecat :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Normally exported SP missions are in YourArmA2Drive:\YourArmA2GameFolder\Missions

:rolleyes:

Yes I know that, but the problem was that the PBO's were not being created in the folder.