my objective is to try and develop a specific engineer/EOD type of player..it could be worth adding stuff where skill plays a dominant factor on defusing and other disposal tasks.
BECAUSE OF THIS
we could try adding something like this:
1. the bomb has a display where random sequences appear
2. random sequences change irregularly: some stay for 1 second, some stay for 0.5, some stay for 2 seconds etc.
3. you have to cut all four wires, one at the time
4. you must cut them (click) when the sequence follows a certain pattern, like (very easy example, just for the sake of it) when it's an even number.
Since you don't know how long the number will stay on display, a certain attitude is required..like "omg it's the right number, it's been like that for 1 second..what do I do? I click? I wait? etc..
5. After a certain amount of sequences the bomb goes off or
6. The bomb goes off if you step away from it (pressure plate booby).